Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Joker 2 Official Trailer

mamo

Featured Posts

Starmie25

Ayeee love these guys. They also reacted to Chromatica when it first dropped.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

JustAnotherGayASMR

Really excited for the film now. The trailer has various slay points. The use of colour & cinematography, beautifully done. The reference to the first film with the shot on the stairs. The last shot with the the makeup on the glass. Bravo, brava!

Ladies and gentlemen
This particular trailer stretches across a range of genres
And that's what makes it a unique viewing experience
Yes, indeed
It's called "Joker: Folie à Deux"

Lady Gaga Dc GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

After all it's just another gay x https://www.youtube.com/@JustAnotherGayASMR
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 4

LadyxGaGa

yall fr this movie is going to just TAKE Gaga there like we rly are so fking lucky to b monsters like after this she is just going to blow everyone away 

• YAAAS 1

LadyxGaGa

omg like i CANNOT wait for the media tour this woman is going to go and the OUTFITS the interviews. it’s finally a Gaga year!!! 

• Love 2

JustAnotherGayASMR
10 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

omg like i CANNOT wait for the media tour this woman is going to go and the OUTFITS the interviews. it’s finally a Gaga year!!! 

Girl what you mean finally a Gaga year? It's been a Gaga year ever since her debut for me :ladyhaha:

With you on the outfits, Harley Gaga red carpets come through!

Edited by JustAnotherGayASMR
After all it's just another gay x https://www.youtube.com/@JustAnotherGayASMR
  • YAAAS 2

LadyxGaGa
1 hour ago, JustAnotherGayASMR said:

Girl what you mean finally a Gaga year? It's been a Gaga year ever since her debut for me :ladyhaha:

With you on the outfits, Harley Gaga red carpets come through!

honestly since 2008 babyyy

but like the general pop response has been so so fking amazing to see i’m loving all the reactions vids that are just like me at the end speechless and giddy and rdy for this. like i’ve never been to an imax movie and I CANNOT WAIT TO MAKE THIS MY FIRST ONE 

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
Levine
Posted (edited)

There's this new movie of Francis Ford Coppola called Megalopolis that will be released this year and has the dark vibes similar to Joker. Its gaining a lot of buzz online... I fear we have found our competition.

Edited by Levine
  • Shook 1

TSUNAMI
47 minutes ago, Levine said:

There's this new movie of Francis Ford Coppola called Megalopolis that will be released this year and has the dark vibes similar to Joker. Its gaining a lot of buzz online... I fear we have found our competition.

Then stop buzzing about it sis :air:

• LMAO 3

Maria Brink
54 minutes ago, Levine said:

Pls… they are 2 completely different vibes and plots. Some of yall really just love to pit things against eachother :laughga:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

LateToCult
1 hour ago, Levine said:

They're saying Coppola was handsy with female extras and he was a nightmare to work with. If these rumors persist, the film won’t be a major competitor at the Academy Awards. 

• Shook 3

bpmMonkey
2 hours ago, Levine said:

Does it take away from the way you’ll enjoy the Joker movie? Or what exactly is there to „fear“ ? :saladga::laughga:

Levine
2 hours ago, TSUNAMI said:

Then stop buzzing about it sis :air:

"Megalopolis: "Levine from Gaga Daily creates buzz around the movie"

• LMAO 5

Levine
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Maria Brink said:

Pls… they are 2 completely different vibes and plots. Some of yall really just love to pit things against eachother :laughga:

Love to do what? The drama lmao I just pointed out a movie that could possibly be competition for the awards season. Nothing else.

5 hours ago, bpmMonkey said:

Does it take away from the way you’ll enjoy the Joker movie? Or what exactly is there to „fear“ ? :saladga::laughga:

It seems like you guys don't know the meaning of having a conversation? A movie that it looks like it could be huge is getting released in the same period as Joker and I just said it could be its competition for Awards Season. 

Edited by Levine
  • Like 2

TSUNAMI
4 hours ago, Levine said:

"Megalopolis: "Levine from Gaga Daily creates buzz around the movie"

Everything is possible, remember soccer moms? 

Maria Brink
8 hours ago, Levine said:

Love to do what? The drama lmao I just pointed out a movie that could possibly be competition for the awards season. Nothing else.

It seems like you guys don't know the meaning of having a conversation? A movie that it looks like it could be huge is getting released in the same period as Joker and I just said it could be its competition for Awards Season. 

Nobody is talking about it, at least in Canada. This is actually the first I’ve even heard of this movie. So I don’t have any fears this will be a threat for awards season lmao