💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

{JUNE UPDATE} LG7 Release Rumor Roundup!

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

TEANUS

Here’s my theory: LG7 has been in finishing stages this year for at least a few weeks, many of the studio pics are old to maintain hype/deceive while hype/rollout for Joker 2 starts (first poster, trailer). After this month with the trailer dropping and Taylor being out of the way, May is perfect to kick off the era to be largely finished by mid-September for Joker 2 promo to really get fully in motion

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2
  • Shook 1

BlingNotTheMusic
18 minutes ago, Red said:

Reading the OP really had me like “the true LG7 release date is the friends we’ve made along the way “

Gagamoo.png&xs=1&xtz=420&xuuid=69817fb62

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

SOON

She'll probably announce LG7 when the joker era is over guys... Don't get your hopes up you should've learned from the past

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

TEANUS
1 hour ago, TEANUS said:

Here’s my theory: LG7 has been in finishing stages this year for at least a few weeks, many of the studio pics are old to maintain hype/deceive while hype/rollout for Joker 2 starts (first poster, trailer). After this month with the trailer dropping and Taylor being out of the way, May is perfect to kick off the era to be largely finished by mid-September for Joker 2 promo to really get fully in motion

To add on to this. Wouldn’t be surprised if they were gonna launch in February hence Blade’s tip all the way back in November (coincidentally when she posted the first studio pic) but when Taylor and Bey announced for March/April they opted to wait till after them and Joker 2’s trailer

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS
  • Like 6

Magic Mike

2025 is out of question. she wouldn't be teasing music this much if a new album wouldn't come out before the general elections. I applaud how risky it is to be seen in music and cinema terms at the same time tho! the theory that they should separate because of joker promotion is ridiculous to me. film is shot already, there's no damage or image control to do. 2024 is Gaga's year period

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Economy
Spoiler

Warning: Spoiler below!

Well my moms cousins boyfriends sister works at interscope and the janitor told her he overheard a secret meeting where her lead single is dropping in May so im hyped! :party:

Spoiler

:huntyga:

white teeth troll GIF

TortureMeOnReplay
3 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Well then after Feb passed he said Q1. He WAS reliable and then just became a clown. He's super negative on ATRL now too, victim mentality but sweet tea ... If you're gonna spill incorrect tea you gotta expect the worst :huntyga:

I think Gaga planned to release SOMETHING until all the other girlies announced. I think there's absolutely no way she originally planned to do a one and done thing with Fortnite Festival. 

• Like 1

jaXXXon

Gaga started recording the album last year. They took all the photos and prepared the "hype" back then but wouldn't start posting about it and confirming it because they knew the Joker trailer and the hype surrounding that would be clever to use for LG7, so they waited to start teasing the era shortly before Joker would get its trailer so it could align well. So they knew what they were doing all along. 

It's the same reason why those insiders heard something. They were planning to put this out along with the hype for Joker because it would be smartest to do it that way considering Gaga will potentially have a lot of eyes on her. The February thing that one insider heard was in November, so maybe they had the Joker trailer planned around that time but it changed so they changed along with it. But as many have already stated before, it makes zero sense to start teasing this much more than a year before release. She knows the themes of it already and presumably the lead single because the black heart emoji is being used way too much and only in reference to her next album/studio time. Besides, that one band member who was instructed to take down his picture from the studio session already said he knew the release dates so they had it back then already. 

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

zerojk

If she does things right and capitalizes Joker exposure with new music, this could be one of the biggest years in her career 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, TEANUS said:

this makes too much sense

its not gonna happen :fatcat:

• LMAO 8
  • Thanks 1

jaXXXon
5 minutes ago, zerojk said:

If she does things right and capitalizes Joker exposure with new music, this could be one of the biggest years in her career 

The DC fandom and the GP could potentially be dissecting and commenting on her portrayal of Harley Quinn already post-first trailer and it would be a perfect time to release music because the algorithms will be in favour of the name "Lady Gaga" which will in turn give a lot of exposure to any TikTok or post she makes about new music. And of course you will be checking that out because it's Harley Quinn doing music or Lady Gaga doing Harley Quinn. It's a win-win. 

Edited by jaXXXon
  • Like 2

Stef
57 minutes ago, Economy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Warning: Spoiler below!

Well my moms cousins boyfriends sister works at interscope and the janitor told her he overheard a secret meeting where her lead single is dropping in May so im hyped! :party:

Reveal hidden contents

:huntyga:

white teeth troll GIF

Putting the spoiler warning in a spoiler and the actual spoiler in plain text is sending me :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • LMAO 4

Economy
4 minutes ago, Stef said:

Putting the spoiler warning in a spoiler and the actual spoiler in plain text is sending me :air: 

Actually it was because i accidentally pressed spoiler above the main text first and i couldnt delete it unless i started post all over again so i had to write something in it or leave it blank :lmao:

Economy
32 minutes ago, zerojk said:

Thats what i been saying too but we all know Gaga seems to purposely go out of her way to sabatogue oppurtunities for her career :air:

• BlingNotTheMusic changed the title to {JUNE UPDATE} LG7 Release Rumor Roundup!