💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

Katy's career allegedly sabotaged

weed

Featured Posts

Levine

"Similar to how Christina" LMAO I stopped right there. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Gagaplayer315

Let’s not pretend like she’s not literally lost without Dr L*ke :oops:

• Like 1

SlowLoris
12 hours ago, River said:

Idol has bad impact on artists because they have to be mean many times for the drama and the GP don't like mean celebrities.

Nah, Katy's just mean.  Gaga said it herself in those subpoenaed texts with Kesha, remember?

• Like 2

darkgaga

Well, she kinda stopped making good music, is a below average singer/performer and just never really tried anything new. And that in combination with the almost childish aesthetics she has, people were just done I guess. Looking at her Vegas show performing with a piece of poo is just sad imo

• Thanks 3

ode

i wrote a few reviews before, they are like this for everyone. it's not just katy's reviews and press coverage who are determined by men and whose album scores/reviews are biased bc of "uncool" factor as determined by old men — this is how it is for everyone. ratings are given to writers. 

this writer in the screenshots seems like he is just tryna hustle up a new gig as a "post-pitchfork internet" twitter-commentator by making himself sound very important and ~insider turned outsider~, which is just so very… Pitchfork of him.

Edited by ode
yala
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Rat Boy
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Which 2013 is this?!

This was how 2013 really like around Roar-Applause era

IMG-8998.jpg

Lol the first twitter account is @SharkmanthaC. I’m so glad she’s matured since then! 

Edited by Rat Boy
"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 10

AkariGaga

bad blood GIF by Taylor Swiftbad blood GIF by Taylor Swift

Are we all collectively ignoring the fact that bad blood video happened? Feuding against a certain pop star and her fan base who is known to be bitter and rabid against other fan bases didn’t help Katy ‘s career.

And also drop in quality of music and her choices during witness.

• Like 2

Bronco
1 hour ago, AkariGaga said:

bad blood GIF by Taylor Swiftbad blood GIF by Taylor Swift

Are we all collectively ignoring the fact that bad blood video happened? Feuding against a certain pop star and her fan base who is known to be bitter and rabid against other fan bases didn’t help Katy ‘s career.

And also drop in quality of music and her choices during witness.

I mean the swifties were nowhere near the power they are now back then

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

SEANGT

uh hello, this is a cultural phenomenon that is one of the cornerstone's of Gaga's art. OF COURSE this happened lmao. The decay of the [brunette] pop star 

Y'all are not listening!! :cryga:

Edited by SEANGT

Ronk

If her career was sabotaged, at least is wasn't by her own father.

I live outside the space time continuum.

27monster27
18 hours ago, Bronco said:

Pop Rock, Recession Pop, Pure Pop (With some house and soft rock), Dark Electro-Pop, Back to Pure Pop

This is how I see it. It's not huge differences like Madonna, but it's not the same thing over and over again.

It's like Ariana Grande:

R&B, R&B with Recession Pop EDM, Dark Synth-Pop/Electro-Pop with R&B and some rock, 2000's throwback R&B and synth-pop, late 2010's trap and R&B, trap R&B, and finally synth-pop R&B.

It's a lot of R&B over and over again, but to say it's the same wouldn't be accurate.

he/him/his

Thomas P
11 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Which 2013 is this?!

This was how 2013 really like around Roar-Applause era

IMG-8998.jpg

Oof they ate :ladyhaha:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Naak Le Vaar

If she wanted, if she really tried, she could have a huge comeback. She just needs to cut out the cringe, her tacky "camp" taste, and change her sound/lyrics a bit. 

Lmao they blocked my signature
  • Like 1

StrawberryBlond

Even if it's true, it would only end a career if the public allowed it to happen. There was some level of planned sabotage when Gaga put out ARTPOP. She was on shaky ground but used her talent and rebranded and the rest is history. There were attempts to end Taylor, but there was no way someone as powerful as her was going to stay down for long. Most recently, there have been attempts to end Doja and Ariana, but clearly, the public like them too much to drop them. Even Nicki, for all her bad press, is holding on. On the other hand, Christina and Katy clearly didn't have overly dedicated fanbases, so they couldn't come back. It's harsh, but true. At least their residences show there is love for their older material, though. 

It also can't be denied that Katy's youthful music isn't working for her aging fanbase. Her team making her cater to the kid demographic for so long (including making Prism a less risque version of Teenage Dream to make her audience even younger) was a huge mistake. It means Katy's viewed as an artist for kids by her peers and the public and therefore, not to be taken seriously. 

• Like 3

FrederickSpears

I love that when celebs are called out for being terrible people bts like Xtina and Katy it's now "sabotaged" lmao. Katy became a huge diva and was treating people terribly.