Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Joker poster views ate up Dune, Deadpool, Wicked

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Now, this metric really doesn’t mean sh*t BUT I want to create more hype. :icant:

Oh my goodness I’m buzzing to know what the trailer view count will be in the first 24 hours. If the number is amazing it could be fantastic promo for the movie. :giveup:

• Like 5
  • YAAAS 26
  • Shook 4

moonsago

Ow people are here for this omg is this gonna be her biggest movie yet?? What if this era is even more impressive than ASIB for her? Someone hold me... 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 3

Reality
7 hours ago, moonsago said:

Ow people are here for this omg is this gonna be her biggest movie yet?? What if this era is even more impressive than ASIB for her? Someone hold me... 

In regards to her films, I think this'll definitely be her biggest era to date. ASIB was a great start; it had the novelty of being Gaga's big acting debut [in movies] and the soundtrack was exceptional and got a lot of casuals interested in her. HOG was evidently less successful. The only thing people really talked about was the accents, and the film itself wasn't great. 

Joker 2 is much more high profile than those two films. It's a big IP, the first film made $1 billion, and it presents an alternative to other comic book films (i.e., it's very different than what most people would consider a "comic book film" to be). It also helps that this and Deadpool 3 are the only films coming out of Marvel and DC this year, so it'll get all the attention.

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 2

Tinnitus15

Wow Wicked numbers are kinda low. I expected it to have more hype 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

julz

Gaga pulls numbers. The first trailer better deliver!!

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

InTheCloset

THIS WILL BE A COLLAPSE BIGGER THAN WW3. 

MARK MY WORDS. 

PEOPLE WILL BE DIVIDED. THEY WILL FIGHT. MAJOR CONTROVERSIES AND A Gaga DOMINATION.

Where's the spunk, Adam?
  • LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 3

PMM
3 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

MARK MY WORDS. 

PEOPLE WILL BE DIVIDED. THEY WILL FIGHT. MAJOR CONTROVERSIES AND A Gaga DOMINATION.

maybe in your closet. don;t get your hopes up. 

BUT this will be in top 5 movies this year (i think) maybe not box office, but eventually will end up in top 5 movies from 2024 

I Am a Joke
  • YAAAS 1

TylerMedeiros
5 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

MARK MY WORDS. 

Well, I appreciate your enthusiasm!

YEET

Helxig

Oh wow okay! This movie might actually do numbers :blink:  I did not know there was this much public interest

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 1

Nite

I didn't expect to get this hyped at all but now that it's here :giveup:

chun li

off topic but wikced's poster is such nonsense 😭 like how the hell that shadow's being cast that way

Edited by chun li
  • LMAO 1

Lextyr97

And this is exactly why I’m so scared :giveup: Gaga needs to MURDER this role. Good luck my girl. This is gonna be huge 

• YAAAS 1

King of the Fall

This is going to be huge, let's just hope that Gaga delivers the goods

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Thanks 1

LateToCult
8 hours ago, North Country Guy said:

This is going to be huge, let's just hope that Gaga delivers the goods

I have no doubt that Joaquin and Gaga will deliver with their acting. It’s Todd Phillips’s bold vision that makes me nervous. :giveup:

• Thanks 2