💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Joker 2 Producer: "April 10"

Dennis

Featured Posts

Dennis

New update from Producer Michael E. Uslan on his Instagram: "4-10-24! Fasten your utility belts!" #Joker2

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 9
  • Love 3
  • Shook 6

julz

And just when i posted a poll :fatcat:

We are not ready y'all, seriously serious.. They all be releasing new and great music. And Gaga be going a different lane (as always) and slay us all still :kry: In 2 weeks!!!

I hope it's a full trailer not a teaser trailer. I hope Gaga appears with Joaquin in CinemaCon. 

Reality

He posted "10-4-24" though, which if we're going by the mm-dd-yyyy format, means October 4th, which is the movie's release date. I think he's just hyping up the film in general—though I think it's entirely possible that we could get a trailer at CinemaCon this year, which is April 9th.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 12
  • LMAO 1

Reality
4 minutes ago, julz said:

And just when i posted a poll :fatcat:

We are not ready y'all, seriously serious.. They all be releasing new and great music. And Gaga be going a different lane (as always) and slay us all still :kry: In 2 weeks!!!

I hope it's a full trailer not a teaser trailer. I hope Gaga appears with Joaquin in CinemaCon. 

It'll most likely be a teaser trailer. The vast majority of films have a teaser trailer months before the full trailer. So I don't imagine this trailer will show much in terms of the plot and the more of the surrealist musical sequences, but it's gonna be nice to get some official movie footage nonetheless. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

Dennis
3 minutes ago, LordByron28 said:

The tweet says April 10th. However, the instagram post is from the American production team about October 4th. Which is the release date of the film. I’m thinking a European person is confusing the dates due to the structure. 

Hmm I saw this too. Apparently it's premiering in a private event on the 9th, and will be online the next day?

EGOT2027

imagine how wild it’s going to be when there are reactions on twitter from people in the room at cinema con praising the trailer but we won’t be able to watch it until the next day

Starmie25

Get ready to spam Joker 2 x JW gifs 

lady gaga joanne GIF by Interscope Records

Edited by Starmie25
  • LMAO 3

• River changed the title to Joker 2 Producer: "April 10"
Zaskar
3 hours ago, Reality said:

He posted "10-4-24" though, which if we're going by the mm-dd-yyyy format, means October 4th, which is the movie's release date. I think he's just hyping up the film in general—though I think it's entirely possible that we could get a trailer at CinemaCon this year, which is April 9th.

(North) American system of date is so weird. It doesn’t make sense; is illogical and not followed by the rest of the world. But I guess somebody wants to a quirky girl :laughga:

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

TimotheeChalamet

Guys, he's American. October 4 is the release date of the movie. Anyways a teaser will come a couple of weeks from now so don't worry

• LMAO 1

Scri
1 hour ago, Zaskar said:

(North) American system of date is so weird. It doesn’t make sense; is illogical and not followed by the rest of the world. But I guess somebody wants to a quirky girl :laughga:

Yeah, I don't understand why not being like many Asians (from the biggest to the smallest YY-MM-DD) or the Europeans (form smallest to biggest DD-MM-YY)... But they don't use metric system and have private health, so :max:

YuriG
3 hours ago, Zaskar said:

Also inches, foot, fahrenheit, miles, get it together USA.

Butters Stotch

I'm not ready. I'm so nervous.

Like this movie is gonna be talked about everywhere, I just know it!

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC
  • Like 1

Economy
3 hours ago, Scri said:

Yeah, I don't understand why not being like many Asians (from the biggest to the smallest YY-MM-DD) or the Europeans (form smallest to biggest DD-MM-YY)... But they don't use metric system and have private health, so :max:

North America isnt just USA. Canada and Mexico are not tiny Countries either :air:

We use metric system (officially) and dont use privatized health but we still use the MM-DD-YY f*ckery as well