💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Gaga Confirm LG7 For This Year?

EGOT2027

Did Gaga Confirm LG7 For This Year?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. In her Insta post yesterday, is she saying LG7 will come out this year?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

"This year will be an important and meaningful year for us I know."

Edited by EGOT2027

LIKELADYAGAGA

It seems like her goal is to release this year even if it's not set in stone yet.

• Like 1

Heygirl22

I have a strong feeling she is letting us know it’s coming this year 🖤 honestly the best post It made me so happy that she’s happy 🖤

• Like 3
  • Love 1

JessFletch

No. Joker 2 (and its unique soundtrack) this year, LG7 next year

edit- I make that prediction with irritation lol

Edited by JessFletch
  • Like 3

littlepotter

It wouldn't make sense for her to talk so much about the music she's making in her post, saying it's her best and it means so much to her, posting dozens of studio pics, for her not to release this year. I know we're all traumatized and trying not to let ourselves hope, but come on :rip: In any case, I really don't mind if she waits til next year or at least September so she avoids the extremely competitive 2025 Grammys.

chaeri pls
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 5

Spartacus

I think she's referring to the election with "This year will be an important and meaningful year for us I know." but who knows.

I'm sticking with #LG72025. :gayhat:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Like 4

BlingNotTheMusic

Those voting "Yes", are you tired from the mental gymnastics?

• Like 2
  • LMAO 2

BlingNotTheMusic

For the record, I still believe it's coming this year. But her post itself did not, in any way, clarify that. 

Save yourself the meltdown!

• Like 1

Reality

There's still 8 months left in the year y'all... :selena: I don't think she'd be doing this much teasing for something that isn't coming this year. It might now happen sooner than we would've liked, but I don't think she's waiting until next year to do anything with LG7. She literally said she's "working as fast as she can" the other day. Why would she need to do that if the album is still a year away? :oprah:

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2

hieronymus

She didn't "confirm" anything. You could reach and say she's hinting. And even if she is, do you really want to trust her track record of project hype vs project release

But by all means, continue to delude yourselves. #2024RadioIsOurs

• Thanks 1

Lucas

Her sentence points to that but we can't be 100% sure, she is still in the writing process and we all know she's the kind to change her mind all the time. But I'm really happy to see she's doing so well ♥

G U C C I

She did not confirm anything besides she is actively working on writing music and that Joker will come out this year.

In fact, when she made the statement, “an important and meaningful year for us I know,” I feel like that is blanket statement that she hopes everyone has as wonderful of a year as she plans on having. It actually seemed to be a more personal statement than professional one to me. 

Also, she didn’t specify that the music was for anything in particular. It could be music for the soundtrack and LG7 or something else entirely. I don’t see how logistically she could release an album after May with a Vegas run scheduled for this summer and her needing to be in Venice in August to kick off Jokers premiere and then press run. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Delulu Rogers

With Gaga I’ve learned not to get hyped about anything, even during posts like this. Until we actually have it in our hands, I’m not expecting anything ever 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6