šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Gaga Confirm LG7 For This Year?

EGOT2027

Did Gaga Confirm LG7 For This Year?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. In her Insta post yesterday, is she saying LG7 will come out this year?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Reality
13 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

She did not confirm anything besides she is actively working on writing music and that Joker will come out this year.

Ā 

In fact, when she made the statement, ā€œan important and meaningful year for us I know,ā€ I feel like that is blanket statement that she hopes everyone has as wonderful of a year as she plans on having. It actually seemed to be a more personal statement than professional one to me.Ā 
Ā 

Also, she didnā€™t specify that the music was for anything in particular. It could be music for the soundtrack and LG7 or something else entirely. I donā€™t see how logistically she could release an album after May with a Vegas run scheduled for this summer and her needing to be in Venice in August to kick off Jokers premiere and then press run.Ā 

I do think the "an important and meaningful year for us I know" bit was a general blanket statement, but I also think that involves music. The sentence right before and right after that one talks about music specifically, so I don't think it's a stretch to say that she was also talking about music when she said that.Ā 

As for the LG7 promo, I've always envisioned that LG7 would be a shorter era tbh. Even if she released in February like a lot of us though, that'd give her what? 1-2 more months tops to promote LG7? And let's not forget, the day that the first trailer for Joker drops, promo has officially begun. If LG7 was going to be released before Joker, promo was always going to overlap with it. I think it's entirely possible that she could promote LG7 alongside Joker and then do a tour or something after awards season next year.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹
  • YAAAS 1

Creyk

She hinted it. But she also said we will get the chromatica ball footage and did we? There are countless broken promises. So it doesn't mean much.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

voltron92
1 hour ago, EGOT2027 said:

"This year will be an important and meaningful year for us I know."

Yes but that depends on whether she knows her album has been sent back from the label

• LMAO 2

voltron92
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

For the record, I still believe it's coming this year. But her post itself did not, in any way, clarify that.Ā 

Save yourself the meltdown!

are you tired from the mental gymnastics?

BlingNotTheMusic
16 minutes ago, voltron92 said:

are you tired from the mental gymnastics?

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

• LMAO 2

RainingOnMe

I can't understand how anyone can actually think the album is coming before Joker.Ā :lmao:Ā It's not happening.Ā 

Edonis

No, but she certainly teased it. I still think it's releasing around the time of Joker 2.

• Like 1

mdance4life

I donā€™t get why folks think it wonā€™t be possible solely because of Joker 2. Are we forgetting how she has double promoted things on numerous occasions? Literally filming and producing ASIB during Joanne World Tour? (I literally got temporarily locked in a bathroom at the Forum during the day because they were coming through shooting a scene with camera equipment literally hours before the JWT show). And Enigma during ASIB. I know these are silly examples but it goes to show our mother is perfectly capable of multitasking and I really doubt she would wait until 2025 for a featured music release.

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.
  • Like 2

mattbri

Yes. Also, she is usually happy afterĀ finishing an album, not during.

Jester

She's been hyping music for months now, the lead single better be ready and come out soon

• Like 2

voltron92
1 hour ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Oprah Winfrey Reaction GIF

Lol just quoting your other comment šŸ¤£Ā 

TortureMeOnReplay

Her Fortnite Festival season ends on April 22nd. With the amount of teasing and the big focus on music, I find it really hard to believe that the lead won't debut before then.Ā 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

monketsharona

She pretty much confirmed it yeah. I mean that post is trully a love letter to her fans, her relatives and her love for pop music.

She literally says she is thankful for keeping living her dream keeping making music and that this year will be important and meaningful for her and us.Ā 

• Like 3

Chlorine Sevigny

A year could mean 2024 or it could mean the next 12 months, ie 2025. She didn't confirm sh*t.Ā :coffee:

Ivy

Yes I think definitely it's planned to come this year, probably in the fall

She has only 2 weeks in vegas and some joker promo, and after that can be LG7 until awards season next winter

Maybe tour next summer?

• Like 1