Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Physical copies of Cowboy Carter are missing tracks, Flamenco is a bonus track on CDs

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
1 hour ago, Chlorine Sevigny said:

This is interesting though, and obvious remnants that this was planned to be act i. 

if it was act i, she wouldn't have act ii written on the sash.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Easy
5 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

Maybe it was BEYiNCÉ

• LMAO 1

Chlorine Sevigny
30 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

I theorize she created this cover after Renaissance or shortly after, following that art direction, and not planning to keep the horse as a running theme for all 3 acts. I think the new cover and title came later. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tom Nook

My theory is that the roll out was going to be:

act i - BEYiNCÉ

act ii - RENAiiSANCE

But then Covid happened which caused Renaissance to be the first act of the trilogy. Act ii was still going to be Beyincé but maybe after sending the physicals to be made, she decided that Cowboy Carter and the accompanying artwork just works better as a whole. For the missing track run I’m assuming it’s the limitations of how much physical media can hold? 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

RebeldeFaith

I was planning on ordering the vinyl but now I think I'll keep my money. :smh:

Something something idk

NATAH

super shady to not clarify that beforehand because they wanted those first week sales to count...

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Whigney Houstan

This is like a different album.  Really messy.

Cello

Shame if she's not keeping the horse theme, would look really cool as a trilogy 

she/her | The Fame Monster stan ✝️

Chesescake

Her team are pulling Pink Friday 2 trick.

• Like 1

phantasmas

I see the incomplete printings like misprinted money that ends up ballooning in value

Early copies will most likely fetch a pretty little penny in the future so I wouldn't be too discouraged as a collector

weed

At least you know what you're getting from Taylor :derpga:

I love a messy rollout, I wish I participated but I don't want to spend the money

olive specter
2 minutes ago, weed said:

At least you know what you're getting from Taylor :derpga:

I love a messy rollout, I wish I participated but I don't want to spend the money

with taylor, you do get what is described on the site, but you never know if there's not a new edition coming

you buy a vinyl with a bonus track, next day a new edition with a new song is released, so now you either buy 2, or you have to choose what song you want

and this is repeated multiple times

and then the album is released, vinyls are shipped and new 3am edition is released with new music lol

weed
1 minute ago, olive specter said:

with taylor, you do get what is described on the site, but you never know if there's not a new edition coming

you buy a vinyl with a bonus track, next day a new edition with a new song is released, so now you either buy 2, or you have to choose what song you want

and this is repeated multiple times

and then the album is released, vinyls are shipped and new 3am edition is released with new music lol

For me it's not an issue as the other songs will be available elsewhere lol I never bought Chromatica Target Exclusive yet I can listen to Love Me Right!

but I am not a collector (of expensive things) so I would not relate to the feeling