💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Beyoncé says Cowboy Carter is the best music she's ever made

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Lextyr97

I wouldn’t say her best but now I’d say top 3. With her catalogue, that’s an insane achievement. I know all artists are different but I really cannot fathom how artists can listen to something like this or Renaissance and not step their *** tf up. Beyonce’s last 3 solo albums are the bar. Every detail of each song on all three albums feel thought out and considered even for the songs I don’t like. 

I wish so badly other artists would push themselves this much (and I do NOT mean by replicating).

Edited by Lextyr97
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

RenegAde
46 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

I wouldn’t say her best but now I’d say top 3. With her catalogue, that’s an insane achievement. I know all artists are different but I really cannot fathom how artists can listen to something like this or Renaissance and not step their *** tf up. Beyonce’s last 3 solo albums are the bar. Every detail of each song on all three albums feel thought out and considered even for the songs I don’t like. 

I wish so badly other artists would push themselves this much (and I do NOT mean by replicating).

Just call gagas name cuz i feel she'e the only one on beyonce caliber rn who needs to hear this. Honestly if we get another average album sonically, creatively and production wise I'm gonna unstan.

• Like 1

Roughhouse Dandy

She's 💯  correct. I need to listen a few more times to get my thoughts together on specificities, but it's crazy she's still out here topping herself after decades. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

julz

I actually love that she said that she wants real instruments for the music here. It feels raw, it sounds timeless. There are more music here that we can sing from start to finish, if u get what I mean. I also felt Beyonce enjoying singing the songs in this record. Also more down to earth...

Clap clap clap!