Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Posts Selfie and a Message

Quentin

Featured Posts

Gaga2645
49 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

But I think we are :huntyga:

It's still listed in her bio and one of the Fortnite skins is the bug outfit from TCB :huntyga::huntyga:

Her last month in the Fortnite season will be April too. :huntyga::huntyga::huntyga:

Chromatica Ball Film delulu’s rise! Unite! 

• YAAAS 1

OMonster

The way this is probably the most exciting thing she's said in the best part of a decade :bradley:

Not to discredit her previous two solo albums (because I sincerely enjoy and value them) but for her to say she's been writing the best music for as long as she can remember is very indicative that we're heading for a level of output and investment from her that's been missing for... yeah, honestly, the last decade of her career.

I don't need or want a rehash of TFM, BTW or AP. But I do want that energy, commitment, fire, passion back. And this post, as simple as it is, makes me feel like that might be possible for the first time in a long time. 

And, honestly, it could be possible with a classic piano album as far as I'm concerned. I know that's not the direction she's taking this but I don't really care what the music sounds like. I just want it to truly be hers... which neither Joanne or Chromatica were in my opinion. Both albums felt like she was cosplaying two different versions of herself that were heavily-influenced by the people around her. 

I want an honest Lady Gaga album where she's just putting out original music that she's genuinely, truly passionate about and doesn't have any other agenda but to be creative and express herself. 

Edited by OMonster
subtext / fantasy
  • Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Starmie25
28 minutes ago, OMonster said:

that's been missing for... yeah, honestly, the last decade of her career.

A whole decade is a bit of a reach. She was obviously going through a lot with her health, but she still put out some quality music, movies, performances during that time.

I also became a fan after 'Perfect Illusion' :giveup:

Edited by Starmie25
  • Thanks 1

MelbHawker

The leather, the brows, MUSIC in capital. Happy Birthday mother omgggg

OMonster
13 minutes ago, Starmie25 said:

A whole decade is a bit of a reach. She was obviously going through a lot with her health, but she still put out some quality music, movies, performances during that time.

Like I said, I sincerely enjoy and value pretty much everything she's put out in her career. I still love Joanne and Chromatica. I think JWT was amazing, as was TCB. And she's put in some incredible performances over the past ten years. 

But since 2014, something has been missing. For me, anyway. And I think you're right to ascribe that to her physical and mental health issues, definitely.  

subtext / fantasy
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

juicyjuicy
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Like I said, I sincerely enjoy and value pretty much everything she's put out in her career. I still love Joanne and Chromatica. I think JWT was amazing, as was TCB. And she's put in some incredible performances over the past ten years. 

But since 2014, something has been missing. For me, anyway. And I think you're right to ascribe that to her physical and mental health issues, definitely.  

I completely agree and know what you mean. Since 2014, it hasn’t felt the same with her music. I am really excited for LG7 and I hope she works with rock legends, defies genres and gives us her magnum opus.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

monketsharona
5 hours ago, Clarity said:

That’s why the punctuation is important :patrizia: like is your best music is for joker or is it just 2 random things, im confused

Joker is already confirmed being full of covers with possibly one or two original songs (still not a sure it will be included)

So yeah I doubt it's about Joker. She confirmed many times she's working in new album.

Decodekid
4 hours ago, The Z said:

Who needed confirmation at this point? :toofunny:

half the forum

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Starmie25

I also get the feeling that the middle section is referring to how her deep cuts are receiving extra love on tiktok nowadays from newer fans and other artists, no?

Edited by Starmie25
  • Like 2

ChromaticaBoy
4 hours ago, Gaga2645 said:

Chromatica Ball Film delulu’s rise! Unite! 

Here I comeLady Gaga Festival GIF by Xbox

• LMAO 1

ChromaticaBoy
5 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

But I think we are :huntyga:

It's still listed in her bio and one of the Fortnite skins is the bug outfit from TCB :huntyga::huntyga:

Her last month in the Fortnite season will be April too. :huntyga::huntyga::huntyga:

I also think there’s still hope.

Here’s my very last few hopes for an announcement:

- To put her back in the spotlight before JFAD season starts (Q4 2024)

- To promote LG7’s launch (2024 or 2025)

- As a deluxe version of LG7’s physical album (2024 or 2025)

- To promote LG7 tour (2025 or later)

After that, if it won’t be out yet, I’ll move on:traumatica:

Edited by ChromaticaBoy

Economy
On 3/28/2024 at 8:53 PM, Sorcerer said:

"I’ve been writing ❤️pop songs since I was a little girl I can’t believe I still get to do what I love. This year will be an important and meaningful year for us I know."

We're about to get POP music THIS YEAR :giveup:

Yet she also says "i wanted to be an actress before I wanted to be a singe4, but music worked out first"

I love how she changes her wording to change what her biggest passion is to better suit whatever shes promoting at the time :ladyhaha:

Starmie25
On 3/30/2024 at 3:37 AM, ChromaticaBoy said:

To promote LG7 tour (2025 or later)

I think it's going to be this one which would explain why it's been kept away for so long. :huntyga:

• Like 1