When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 11
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Bonkers

happy birthd---where's LG7 you Cyber Truck driving bitch - ay :emma:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 6

Reality
41 minutes ago, SPARTACUS said:

Still here. Alive and well. Registered to vote in this most important year for us. :gayhat:

In the sentence preceding and succeeding the one you’re referring to, she’s talking about music. The context of her post is clearly music, more specifically LG7. 

🃏🖤👹

Scar97

I’m here for her hyping her own music. 
I’m old enough to remember her saying BTW was the album of the millennium…did she lie?

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 6
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

EGOT2027

i’m crying actual tears. my favorite jazz singing movie star sephora ambassador has rediscovered her love of songwriting 😭😭 i never thought i’d live to see the day

• LMAO 13
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Spartacus
1 minute ago, Reality said:

In the sentence preceding and succeeding the one you’re referring to, she’s talking about music. The context of her post is clearly music, more specifically LG7. 

She also mentions she's writing new music and Joker in the same sentence. So if the rumors are true, we're getting the movie, a soundtrack and LG7 all in the same year? She sure is busy. :gayhat:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Like 1

Schizophonic
1 minute ago, Jack2102 said:

She's loving that leather jacket 

I‘m pretty sure that pic is from the other day as well

• Like 1

BellaFahmi

intrigued to see how she goes about sharing this music with the world when she's ready to put it out, I've felt she had a disconnect from music for quite some time now, so I'm to happy to hear she found that passion and love again

Edited by BellaFahmi
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

ajmsamuel
1 hour ago, ilovecheckers said:

She edited the post to mention Joker 

This could mean anythin

Idk but i have a feelin that theres no way joker wont inspired her music. Idk in a literal way she made an album about joker or just inspo but theyre both combined in a certain way 

kindest regards

ajmsamuel
5 minutes ago, BellaFahmi said:

intrigued to see how she goes about sharing this music with the world when she's ready to put it out, I've felt she had a disconnect from music for quite some time now, so I'm to happy to hear her she found that passion and love again

This, but im talkin about covid. Chromatica wasnt really an era because of covid. This will be her first era with any pandemia since 2016 with Joanne

kindest regards
  • Thanks 3

CatelynnMarie

I cried reading this. IM SO HAPPY FOR HER 😭 knowing how she was based on the things she’s shared in the past and reading how she is feeling currently, seeing her so happy, it’s everything. I love seeing people genuinely happy :giveup: this is incredible. ALSO SEEING HER BE HYPE CREATIVELY!!! Not just because of being a stan, but mainly because of being a creative myself and fully understanding so much, the difficulties it is to create or even have the will to create, and the fact she’s not only EXCITED about it, but seemingly proud?! This is huge for her as an individual artist going through this life. I love to see this. Omg this is the best I’m so happy to see her like this! 

happy birthday Gaga! :kara:

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Cody James
1 hour ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Imagine mine if people don't stop moaning about BloodPop for NO reason

Z4l8wby0AhKNESD4.jpg:large

As if I said his work was poor. I am simply referring to the edging that he continuously teased us with :vegas:

tigerteeth

This yea will be important and meaningful. Imo she’s subtly referring to the presidential election.

Anyway - LG7 this year and it’s Pop! 😍

• Like 1

Schizophonic

Someone mentioned she edited her post and added joker… what was that weird sentence before her editing? Was music and soon in the same sentence?

• Quentin changed the title to Gaga Posts Selfie and a Message