question

Predict first week sales of Beyonce's Cowboy Carter

Teletubby

Predict first week US sales of Beyonce's Cowboy Carter   

34 members have voted

1. 1. Predict first week US sales of Beyonce's Cowboy Carter

Featured Posts

Teletubby

17f32e3d3dbf8caab20c87f9d63a3edabdc4d15c-6926x6925.jpg?w=1920&q=75&fit=clip&auto=format

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

palma

This might pull more numbers than Renaissance in the US, I think. I didn't expect Country Bey to smash, but Texas did almost debut at #1 and then spent 2 (I think?) weeks at the top, so the album may pull some big streams. :vegas:

My bet is 350-450k. 

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, palma said:

This might pull more numbers than Renaissance in the US, I think. I didn't expect Country Bey to smash, but Texas did almost debut at #1 and then spent 2 (I think?) weeks at the top, so the album may pull some big streams. :vegas:

Texas went viral on tiktok and while these tiktok hits may top the charts it usually does not translate into sales. 16 Carriages received only 230k worldwide streams yesterday.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, bionic said:

10 milion i fear

not-realistic-sassy.gif
it's Beyonce's album, not Rita Ora's

• YAAAS 1

RAMROD

Nashville might supports her this time. Unlike few years ago during the CMA. Wallen who?!! :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡