💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyoncé unveils ‘COWBOY CARTER’ cover art

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Vincem
6 hours ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Ngl it feels kinda tacky. I mean I like country music but this looks like putting on a cheap Halloween costume. Why not just do the genre authentically? I'm sure it's not just all about horses and cowboy hats.

She's from freaking Houston Texas. She was born and grew up in the land of cowboy hats and tackyness. 

• Thanks 3

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roughhouse Dandy

• River

• SPARTACUS

• Tinnitus15

River
28 minutes ago, Gorehound said:

who hurt you?

ARTPOP act 2

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 3

Thomas P

Her covers since 4 have been consistently eating.

4 was just a stun shot, Self-Titled was truly iconic, Lemonade was next level, and both Ren and Cowboy Carter are fantastic. 

DIL is iconic, but kinda basic, B’Day is one of her best albums, but the cover is not it, and IASF’s cover matched the quality of that album….if you know what I mean….

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.
  • Like 2

Monstermilo
2 hours ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Well, not feeling it either way.

Same I just don’t like country music and I feel like she’s wasting an era on music that most of her fans don’t like 

StrawberryBlond

Even I have to admit, that does look epic and stunning. The flowing white wig paired with the flowing white horse hair is particularly striking and the off-centre placing actually looks like the horse just galloped into shot, which comes across as more candid. It looks like one of the old paintings depicting war but modernised. I still think it should've been called Cowgirl Carter but maybe the songs will have the title make more sense soon.

• Love 1

Robo Ga

seeing rumours on Twitter that Gaga could be featured on this bc it was recorded during Joanna/ASIB era? :teehee:

I am aware of my delusion to post this but still!! anything to keep hope alive for new music! lol

🤖⚡️

Thomas P

Watching a video on the significance of the name and the fact that it’s specifically that horse on the cover :laughga:

I can’t with the level of attention she put into this

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.
  • YAAAS 2