Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyoncé unveils ‘COWBOY CARTER’ cover art

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Plastic Flower
5 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

I’m not really sure why she’s trying to appeal to country music fans, especially since it’s become such a racist and anti black genre…… I get country used be a huge influence on black culture, but country music has become synonymous with MAGA 

I would’ve much more preferred an R&B or ballad era with songs like listen or I care 

The point isn't to appeal to them. The point is to remind them that black people originated it, like it or not. That's the whole point of the project.

Drop it
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 6

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roughhouse Dandy

• River

• Spartacus

• StarstruckIllusion

Helxig

Oh I just know Brittany Broski is foaming right now

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 1

Helxig
56 minutes ago, Plastic Flower said:

The point isn't to appeal to them. The point is to remind them that black people originated it, like it or not. That's the whole point of the project.

At first I was like wtf Beyonce what you up to? And then I remembered she is literally from the south. Black people in country music should not feel out of place, so good on her for reclaiming it and showing people that country music is for black people too

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Agunimon

I cannot express how excited I am for this album. It's giving Orville Peck Bronco, which is my favorite album of all time. 

Edited by Agunimon
  • Love 1

Ziggy
8 hours ago, Ultimecia said:

missing-point.jpg

Well, I get the point I just mean the clear  hovering over the horse took me a second to acclimate to bc there’s a certain amount of uncanniness to it but I think I actually like it as it’s sunk in

LadyxGaGa

ngl i am like even more pumped for this album than i am for renaissance like act ii wtf is act iii going to b then???

• YAAAS 1

Tyler1992
5 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

I’m not really sure why she’s trying to appeal to country music fans, especially since it’s become such a racist and anti black genre…… I get country used be a huge influence on black culture, but country music has become synonymous with MAGA 

I would’ve much more preferred an R&B or ballad era with songs like listen or I care 

I think it’s about taking the genre to its roots, not appealing to its current base, which has been gatekept into oblivion.
If Cowboy Carter is anything like Renaissance, it will honour and celebrate black musicians who pioneered the genre. Hopefully opening the door for black musicians to explore and create.

Apart of racism in music is pigeonholing black artists into the urban, hip-hop, R&B, and rap genres, segregating away from opportunities in other genres. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RadioIsOurs

Ngl it feels kinda tacky. I mean I like country music but this looks like putting on a cheap Halloween costume. Why not just do the genre authentically? I'm sure it's not just all about horses and cowboy hats.

Edited by RadioIsOurs
  • Like 2

Anderson123
1 hour ago, LadyxGaGa said:

ngl i am like even more pumped for this album than i am for renaissance like act ii wtf is act iii going to b then???

Rock & roll. 

POPANEINONEONE

Lip Sync Gasp GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL. NOR WILL HE EVER BE! NOW TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS S**T!

Roughhouse Dandy
2 hours ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Ngl it feels kinda tacky. I mean I like country music but this looks like putting on a cheap Halloween costume. Why not just do the genre authentically? I'm sure it's not just all about horses and cowboy hats.

"It's not a country album. It's a Beyoncé album"

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Thanks 1

Gorehound

Oh this is FUN!

(It’s not as flawless as the Renaissance album cover but I love that this trilogy’s album art will be a triptych).

I’m so excited to listen to what she’s cooked up. I’m not a big fan of Texas but I love 16 Carriages, and I hope she’s made the album as intricate and imaginative as Renaissance, full of twists, turns, surprises and sensational vocals.

I'm fine, Ta

RodeckDanny

Pls let it have the telephone continuation

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)
  • Like 1

Gorehound
18 hours ago, River said:

Maybe actree will be cancelled and become the hive’s myth

who hurt you?

I'm fine, Ta

RadioIsOurs
4 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

"It's not a country album. It's a Beyoncé album"

Well, not feeling it either way.

• Like 2