đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga returns to Vegas

Ronlop

Featured Posts

ChromaticaBoy
24 minutes ago, Gaga2645 said:

Y’all keep forgetting that TCB film was announced prematurely as a form of damage control due to monsters trying to cancel their fav for bogus reasons out of spite. 
It’s more than likely still coming, however if it were to have been shelved monsters really have nobody to blame about a “false promise” other than themselves honestly. 

I’d say she started teasing it the very same day the LA night took place, with the “30 cameras pointed at you” IG story thing and reposting the Rain On Me fireworks tweet using the same caption. Then she doubled up with the post, of which I struggle to think that was just damage control. It was a huge move to say something like that, she could have done a small teasing but she basically announced it. As I said before, even my local newspaper was talking about it.

Apologies to the people who feel annoyed by my posts abt TCB film. The concert just has a special place in my heart for many reasons and I keep hoping for the concert film to release.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
24 minutes ago, NATAH said:

like the jazz show itself is not the issue, it's a great show, it's the absolute drought for the fans who can't afford this + don't care for make up or video game skins knowing she's still sitting on a concert film :saladga:

Right and not to mention the fact that the Chromatica era barely served and outside of this fanbase, most people don't even remember it lol

We just want an undisturbed, quality pop era for the first time in many many years 

• Thanks 1

Modern Ecstasy2
4 minutes ago, Papergangstuh said:

I'm shocked (not really but still) at the reaction here.

Not to call you all dumb but it's been obvious with her few shows left + reliable Vegas journalist confirming she was returning this summer weeks ago + MGM open dates that this was going to happen in June and July? Am I missing something or are you all just overreacting as usual??

You aren't missing anything, overreactions as usual

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Plastic Flower

The only thing keeping me here is the appreciation I have of Lady Gaga as a person 'cause omg us non-USA fans get nothing.

Drop it

ChicaSkas
3 hours ago, NATAH said:

everybody saying to just suck it up need to demand better for themselves... since 2022 all she's done is rub elbows with elites, tried to sell me make up and fortnite skins and released overpriced shein level merch to celebrate 10 years of the fan favourite record... i'm not the type of fan to meltdown but this really would sting a lot less if the CBT film or a throwaway song like The Cure was out

nene GIF

Excuse me did you just call the cure "throwaway"

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1

Sherry
14 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Excuse me did you just call the cure "throwaway"

Yasssss Qweeen drag ha

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

dubstep111

Will this woman ever do anything I want her to do anymore???

• LMAO 3

tyler k
18 minutes ago, dubstep111 said:

Will this woman ever do anything I want her to do anymore???

lol 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 1

GagasEnigma4
5 hours ago, Julien Lockhart said:

Oh interesting

She signed for 74 shows

She's a 64 now + the following show incoming it will be 72

I guess she saved the last two shows to do something very special 

She said last leg she was going to be in Vegas for years to come. So its prob an extension or new contract just like the last one which she completed over the span of 5 years.

GagasEnigma4
5 hours ago, Actual Patient said:

yes but maybe beside announcing new vegas shows or new haus labs products, is it too much to ask to have a little announcement about new music? about the tour DVD? about the documentary with tony? I don't think so :motherofpuppies:

I am sure that stuff will come in time.  No one said it wasnt happening. It will happen when she wants it to happen and is ready. We may get those announcements in the coming months too who knows?

• Like 1

GagasEnigma4
4 hours ago, MOT said:

Well, the kids have thrown the toys out of the pram again, because ... ehh .. because that's what kids do.

She has eight shows left on her contract and she's just announced the dates for those eight shows. They will last for 2.5 weeks. She will barely have to rehearse. Brian and the boys will get the white jackets out of the wardrobe, Michael will root out his headscarf from the back of a drawer, somebody will go look for Gaga's feather boa, they'll all turn up in Vegas and have a few beers and it will probably serve as a nice break for her from all the promo she's been doing for her monster-hit LG7 album released in early May.

Can't wait for the reactions when she says at the end of the final show 'I am delighted to announce that I have just signed a new contract with MGM to perform another 348 J&P shows over the next 17 years. Half of the shows will be jazz and the other half will feature classical piano recitals interspersed with baroque poetry readings. Now get your f-----g hands up.'

She did say she be in Vegas for years to come at the last show. She loves it there and loves performing jazz. The way she is so full of joy and lights up performing J&P is so amazing to watch🥹💕

• Love 4

EGOT2027

people in this thread are acting like Gaga hasn’t been

a jazz singing movie star and sephora rep with an interest in pop music 

for a while now

• Like 1

SevenWonder

It's eight shows in two weeks and you all are freaking out? Jeebus in heaven. 

She's probably going to do jazz shows as long as they have her. She clearly loves doing them. And by now she has down to a science. It's SO no big deal. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1