💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Cardi B to announce her sophomore album very soon

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

“My next announcement is gonna be my album. It’s not gonna be no more singles, no more freestyles. No more nothing. We already have everything planned out. The announcement is very soon. I’m nervous, but I’m ready. Everybody's ready for it I mean that's what everybody wants.” 

"My next announcement will not be like a single type s***. It will be my album cover, one single and yall getting the album."

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • YAAAS 7

Bambino

It may be her album but that's definitely not her face

• Like 1

Pennywise

I'm kind of done with the announcements of future announcements tbh

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

King of the Fall

Let us hope that the whole album will not be as wretched as that latest single

We define our moral ground, but when I crawl into your arms, everything comes tumbling down
  • LMAO 1

moonsago

Should of came right after UP, she could have included UP & WAP on it and had 2 nr. 1 singles to drive the era home with and call it a super successful release. She fumbled BAD by being that unprepared and messy. The two releases she put out recently are cute but sound kinda dated which won’t give them longevity. I hope she has something more exciting that can make her lead the charts too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hijadeputa

Yass Queen make me stan again like I was in 2018! 

Anderson123

She should've been on her 3rd album by now. Can't believe she has taken this long to make it.

huttont

I’m sure she is busy and enjoying time with her kids. I want new music but it’ll come on her schedule for sure. I hope it has some catchy pop songs on it

hoeslay
8 hours ago, Bambino said:

It may be her album but that's definitely not her face

It’s her face whether it’s been modified or not and whether you like it or not and this comment isn’t needed. She’s an artist and even if she wasn’t people can express themselves however they wish.