From Peru

• Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet
14 minutes ago, Noah X said:

Source?

Someone extracted the former usernames 

Eurotrash

Very possible.

I took a look at it myself and noticed it matched Gaga’s approach to Instagram circa 2014-2016 (for instance her pre Countess era, early “LG5” sesions, C2C promotional cycle and ARTPOP reprise with the mundance capturing of otherwise very intriguing and grand projects).
CMDm2y3WsAAuIr3.jpg

Using Jo Calderones image also wouldn’t be the first time with highly rumored incognito Gaga profiles among the fans.

Now, if we also look at the heavy presence of KISS (the band), I realized their attire and how much Gaga referenced their style during the Chromatica Stadium Tour, especially for the duration of the encore of the show with “Hold My Hand”. 
FcYu9ZAXgAAk2ST?format=jpg&name=4096x409
960x0.jpg?height=481&width=711&fit=bound

Very monumental color-blocking, robust shapes, rich use of leather (or its stage production relative latex) and graphic face makeup. This would not be the first time Gaga’s concert tours supporting the latest album would intentionally or not aesthetically AND sonically provide a glimpse into her direction and current influences. The trap record “Cake” closing the Born This Way Ball Tour show (which was conceptually very foreign to the rest of the show and her persona not long before) or “Born This Way” and “Judas” introducing the fans to a whole new universe of sound, attitude and emancipation in her Fame Monster years. 

“Hold My Hand” is quintessentially something that Gaga has been seriously approaching and exploring for the last decade in every way except for her major musical ventures materializing with a studio album. It’s very grand and extremely fitting for her bandwidth as a musician in the positions she’s in currently as well as very appropriate for stadium shows (which I believe is a very overlooked factor in how an artist not only preserves but also moves forward in their career. Without the risk of taking on a stadium tour, Gaga’s cultural relevance would look very different with her strategic Las Vegas residency that helped her initiate a new era for Lady Gaga enterprises. Entertaing her audience with two shows that are diametrically opposite of each other, i.e. Jazz and Piano embracing the essence of Gaga’s origins and her upbringing with jazz music and classical musical training/ Enigma reinterpreting “Gaga” the verb and reminding everyone she’s still a patron of the ambitious pop show).

large.gagaimages_7.297_00001.jpg.881bd63

GettyImages-1075630856.jpg

Judging her bleached brows recently we can also suspect this appearance symbolizing something in her current frame of mind. Last time this happened in 2020 she was insistent on incorporating color in her duties. Jazz and Piano shows saw her in pink hairstyles, Haus Labs adverts started to take shape of a new persona as well as her candids began to paint a picture of the imminence of a new musical era for Gaga (cyberpunk attire, eclectic choice of accessories, geometric shapes and forms, colored hair). lady-gaga.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=504
large.Billboard-3.jpg.262e0f8fc6d7d1a511

We can agree that Gaga is reinventing her personal style and developing a look that will translate her new sound into something equally utilitarian and artistic. For this new upcoming era it is important to discover for how long Gaga’s style has stayed consistent. Black leather (once again), bold silhouettes (power shoulders and high platform shoes) with bleach blonde hair and brows, reminiscent of her style in 2009 through 2010, coming together to support whatever approach she’s taking this album cycle. las-vegas-nevada-singer-songwriter-and-a

spl9973625_008.jpg

lady-gaga-dom-perignon.jpg

GH7cECoaAAAuCWb.jpg:large

We have been looking or have been made to look at this version of Gaga for quite some time now which could mean one of two things: she’s either keeping it or discarding it any moment now.

While the rumors of a dark - witch-pop, industrial, poprock - project do seem very possible, it is safe to assume that’s not the case entirely. Her last musical projects have consistently turned out to be very different from speculations we create before they played out fully. For example, Prince’s contribution to her sound is no different to any other era of music she’s created, therefore her Instagram posts seemingly referencing Prince could be getting misinterpreted as surrounding herself with her greatest influences is not something out of the ordinary for Gaga when crafting a record.GettyImages-622326836.jpg

If I was to personally give my two cents on the suspense of what does Gaga’s next endeavor sound and look like, I would describe it as:

-Bedtime Stories, Madonna (vocally, production wise)

-Free Your Mind, En Vogue (vocally and sonically)

-George Michael

-Losing My Mind, Liza Minnelli (sonically)

In terms of the artistic direction for this project for some reason I feel certain Gaga will take a very different approach to her previous years. Taking the role of directing the visuals but not starring in them, for example, Daphne Guinness being the lead character in a music video. suited-magazine-issue-6-daphne-guinness-
Analyzing Gaga’s artistry throughout her career, it can be said that she has distanced herself from the standards she set very early on and sometimes as a fanbase we are lead on to settle with Gaga developing more tame visions compared to her younger and more ambitious years. She has come close to a point of having done it all, therefore reinventing herself to be a producer and director of her visuals could be new and very fresh territory for her. Letting her dear friend carry out her artistic vision could bridge the gap Gaga’s voiced over the years of not honoring her need to stay human while simultaneously having to present herself as otherwordly.

Tour? Focusing on early modernist art expression. Basic graphic elements and aesthetically pleasing compositions, analogous to Grace Jones’ One Man Show.

27_The_Poor_Man_Piano_1980.jpg

43_A_One_Man_Show_Grace_multiplied_1982.

Should I just make a thread? 

• Love 3

TimotheeChalamet
3 minutes ago, Eurotrash said:

No, it's fake anyways

Leoooo
8 minutes ago, Eurotrash said:

Very possible.

I took a look at it myself and noticed it matched Gaga’s approach to Instagram circa 2014-2016 (for instance her pre Countess era, early “LG5” sesions, C2C promotional cycle and ARTPOP reprise with the mundance capturing of otherwise very intriguing and grand projects).
CMDm2y3WsAAuIr3.jpg

Using Jo Calderones image also wouldn’t be the first time with highly rumored incognito Gaga profiles among the fans.

Now, if we also look at the heavy presence of KISS (the band), I realized their attire and how much Gaga referenced their style during the Chromatica Stadium Tour, especially for the duration of the encore of the show with “Hold My Hand”. 

Very monumental color-blocking, robust shapes, rich use of leather (or its stage production relative latex) and graphic face makeup. This would not be the first time Gaga’s concert tours supporting the latest album would intentionally or not aesthetically AND sonically provide a glimpse into her direction and current influences. The trap record “Cake” closing the Born This Way Ball Tour show (which was conceptually very foreign to the rest of the show and her persona not long before) or “Born This Way” and “Judas” introducing the fans to a whole new universe of sound, attitude and emancipation in her Fame Monster years. 

“Hold My Hand” is quintessentially something that Gaga has been seriously approaching and exploring for the last decade in every way except for her major musical ventures materializing with a studio album. It’s very grand and extremely fitting for her bandwidth as a musician in the positions she’s in currently as well as very appropriate for stadium shows (which I believe is a very overlooked factor in how an artist not only preserves but also moves forward in their career. Without the risk of taking on a stadium tour, Gaga’s cultural relevance would look very different with her strategic Las Vegas residency that helped her initiate a new era for Lady Gaga enterprises. Entertaing her audience with two shows that are diametrically opposite of each other, i.e. Jazz and Piano embracing the essence of Gaga’s origins and her upbringing with jazz music and classical musical training/ Enigma reinterpreting “Gaga” the verb and reminding everyone she’s still a patron of the ambitious pop show).

Judging her bleached brows recently we can also suspect this appearance symbolizing something in her current frame of mind. Last time this happened in 2020 she was insistent on incorporating color in her duties. Jazz and Piano shows saw her in pink hairstyles, Haus Labs adverts started to take shape of a new persona as well as her candids began to paint a picture of the imminence of a new musical era for Gaga (cyberpunk attire, eclectic choice of accessories, geometric shapes and forms, colored hair). lady-gaga.jpg?quality=75&strip=all&w=504

We can agree that Gaga is reinventing her personal style and developing a look that will translate her new sound into something equally utilitarian and artistic. For this new upcoming era it is important to discover for how long Gaga’s style has stayed consistent. Black leather (once again), bold silhouettes (power shoulders and high platform shoes) with bleach blonde hair and brows, reminiscent of her style in 2009 through 2010, coming together to support whatever approach she’s taking this album cycle. las-vegas-nevada-singer-songwriter-and-a

spl9973625_008.jpg

We have been looking or have been made to look at this version of Gaga for quite some time now which could mean one of two things: she’s either keeping it or discarding it any moment now.

While the rumors of a dark - witch-pop, industrial, poprock - project do seem very possible, it is safe to assume that’s not the case entirely. Her last musical projects have consistently turned out to be very different from speculations we create before they played out fully. For example, Prince’s contribution to her sound is no different to any other era of music she’s created, therefore her Instagram posts seemingly referencing Prince could be getting misinterpreted as surrounding herself with her greatest influences is not something out of the ordinary for Gaga when crafting a record.GettyImages-622326836.jpg

If I was to personally give my two cents on the suspense of what does Gaga’s next endeavor sound and look like, I would describe it as:

-George Michael

In terms of the artistic direction for this project for some reason I feel certain Gaga will take a very different approach to her previous years. Taking the role of directing the visuals but not starring in them, for example, Daphne Guinness being the lead character in a music video. suited-magazine-issue-6-daphne-guinness-
Analyzing Gaga’s artistry throughout her career, it can be said that she has distanced herself from the standards she set very early on and sometimes as a fanbase we are lead on to settle with Gaga developing more tame visions compared to her younger and more ambitious years. She has come close to a point of having done it all, therefore reinventing herself to be a producer and director of her visuals could be new and very fresh territory for her. Letting her dear friend carry out her artistic vision could bridge the gap Gaga’s voiced over the years of not honoring her need to stay human while simultaneously having to present herself as otherwordly.

Tour? Focusing on early modernist art expression. Basic graphic elements and aesthetically pleasing compositions, analogous to Grace Jones’ One Man Show.

Dispite the fact the account could be fake, your ideas are interesting enough for a thread if you feel like making one :heart:

Edited by Medusa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Noah X
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Eurotrash said:

Very possible.

CMDm2y3WsAAuIr3.jpg

spl9973625_008.jpg

-George Michael

OMG THANK YOU FOR THIS INCREDIBLE ESSAY :giveup:

you should make the next fake cryptic fan account ... :oprah:

Edited by Noah X
  • Love 1

Flippy
7 hours ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

Gaga reminds me of a clueless millennial aunt sometimes but I love her for that she's my fav clueless millennial aunt :kara:

Honestly same! She can be so cute! :billie::saira:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

ARTPOPKISS
2 minutes ago, Flippy said:

Honestly same! She can be so cute! :billie::saira:

She reminds me of one of my fav millenial teachers she's my fav :kara:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • YAAAS 1