šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

lgaccess = definitely Gaga

Noah X

Featured Posts

Noah X

Ok guys I don't know if you've been keeping up with the very cryptic account @lgaccess on IG (AKA Gaga's NEW BORIS IDENTITY), but they've been revealing a lot of archived posts from 2021-2023 that are coincidentally very much in alignment with the news and themes coming out today about LG7..........

Their instagram feed is completely archived with hidden hints, and every few days, they'll switch it up, clear the feed, and reveal more posts that have been hidden in the archives.

They recently revealed another post from 2021 that is exactly aligned with the Stupid Love video concept leaks about the sea monster...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK0JgLrhTsJ/

Screenshot-2024-03-15-at-3-18-52-PM.png

Like come on....2021....why would any random account post something like that so randomly and archive it for this long?????

They also revealed this story that was posted 162 weeks ago...Ā 

Screenshot-2024-03-15-at-3-14-53-PM.png

IT'S DEFINITELY Gaga. CHANGE MY MIND.

Edited by Noah X
  • LMAO 15
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 1

Noah X
Posted (edited)

The post compelling part why I think it's Gaga because they've been doing this under the radar and very committed for YEARS. Making all these accurate hints and posts, only to ARCHIVE them without needing any attention or validation, and when they only had a few dozen followers. That's such a Gaga coded thing to do.

It's something Gaga would do as a cryptic self fulfillment satisfaction thing...and she gets off on fans finally finding out and putting the pieces together.

Edited by Noah X
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic

You think the makeup mogul/pharmacy tech has time for a Boris account these days?Ā :bye:

Ā 

• Like 15
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 3

Cello

Come on sis we already know not to believe any of these fake insider accountsĀ :bionic:

she/her šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤ | šŸš«Tabloid JunkiešŸŽ¶
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Noah X
2 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

You think the makeup mogul/pharmacy tech has time for a Boris account these days?Ā :bye:

Ā 

Yes everyone gets bored...and not these days girl, she's been doing it for years. Check the date.

1 minute ago, Cello said:

Come on sis we already know not to believe any of these fake insider accountsĀ :bionic:

2021 sis...

and according to Gagapedia, Feb 2021 didn't have anything eventful going on, so there was NO reason for anyone to be posting a sea octopus monster picture on instagram....but they did it. and now it matches the stupid love concept...

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/2021/February

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3

JgHaus78

The akai soundboard in that picture is $100 on Amazon. If you think that a multi million dollar pop star is recording their next album on thatā€¦ chile

Ā Confused Robert Downey Jr GIF

• LMAO 5
  • Shook 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, Noah X said:

Yes everyone gets bored...and not these days girl, she's been doing it for years. Check the date.

Ā 

/thread

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2

Cello
3 minutes ago, Noah X said:

she's been doing it for years

I-

It's not herĀ :bradley:

she/her šŸ‘¹šŸ–¤ | šŸš«Tabloid JunkiešŸŽ¶
  • LMAO 1

Noah X
Posted (edited)

If someone can even entertainment me with an answer as to WHY a random Gaga IG account would post an octopus monster picture in 2021 with the strong intent to archive it for years - I don't think you'll be able toĀ :selena:Ā 

There was nothing going on around that time that is anything relevant to that picture. Until now when the concept was leaked.

Edited by Noah X

Heygirl22

How interesting I love this šŸ–¤ I wish we could see more of this sea monster vision. Thank you for sharing this. These kind of posts keep gagadaily interesting šŸ–¤

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Noah X
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, JgHaus78 said:

The akai soundboard in that picture is $100 on Amazon. If you think that a multi million dollar pop star is recording their next album on thatā€¦ chile

Ā Confused Robert Downey Jr GIF

You remember that she said the Judas single cover was created in microsoft word and that she took the picture of it on her phone for creative texture right...Ā :laughga:Ā I think she likes to get down and gritty sometimes to experiment

Lady_Gaga_-_Judas_(single).png

Edited by Noah X
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

JgHaus78
Just now, Noah X said:

If someone can even give me an answer as to WHY a random Gaga IG account would post an octopus monster picture in 2021 with the strong intent to archive it for years - I don't think you'll be able toĀ :selena:Ā 

There was nothing going on around that time that is anything relevant to that picture. Until now when the concept was leaked.

Is it possible that a delusional fan had a burner account and is now trying to get their little 15 minutes of internet clout by deleting everything irrelevant

Ā 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1