lgaccess = definitely Gaga

Noah X

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown

my opinion is your name but without the AH. :firega:

• LMAO 3

NarlesLM
1 hour ago, Noah X said:

If someone can even entertainment me with an answer as to WHY a random Gaga IG account would post an octopus monster picture in 2021 with the strong intent to archive it for years - I don't think you'll be able to :selena: 

There was nothing going on around that time that is anything relevant to that picture. Until now when the concept was leaked.

I mean it's very simple. I could create an account and post pictures os all mythological creatures only to be able to  chose one that relates to anything that is being revealed at the time. :laughga:

weed

She had a tentacle in her mouth for Coachella and merch so it's not completely out of the blue, but very interesting the dedication whoever it is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Rat Boy

Why don't we get a barb involved and have them doxx the user. :ororomunroe:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • LMAO 14

Joshie S

LOL thank you, I really needed that laugh from this entire thread :ladyhaha:

Girl, Gaga has always used tentacles in her art, ever since the early days of The Monster Ball.. that's one of her main reoccurring story lines throughout her visuals over the years. It is the MONSTER she is referring to, FAME. The Fame Monster.

Any fan, ANY fan could be behind that has no job and hours to spend posting anything they can find online until something related comes out that encourages them to unarchive it easily to troll ya'll cause ya'll so gullible :huntyga:

hqdefault.jpghqdefault.jpg798b03ed15ec3e0bb977e553f47e28c7.jpg2ec9466dcaed53308e6e69743c279d27--the-siLady_Gaga_emoji004-780x665.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_fTezTlje7y9fUB7uMF526845920-0-image-a-39_1586130147785.jpg

3939.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Flippy

Would the queen who thought making a boomerang was making the same movement over and over again without knowing about the “bounce” effect know how to archive IG posts? :billie::flippy:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • LMAO 6

Robo Ga

she would never waste her timeeeeeee bruv

🤖⚡️

FantasInIbiza

yalls are clowning too hard

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL. NOR WILL HE EVER BE! NOW TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS S**T!

ARTPOPKISS
6 hours ago, Flippy said:

Would the queen who thought making a boomerang was making the same movement over and over again without knowing about the “bounce” effect know how to archive IG posts? :billie::flippy:

Gaga reminds me of a clueless millennial aunt sometimes but I love her for that she's my fav clueless millennial aunt :kara:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • YAAAS 1

VOLANTIS

Lord we're really in the trenches.

But I admire OP's resilient pursuit. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

warhol killer

I mean they could have had just posted a bunch of random images the past few years and unarchive them once they have material that look like they're real. I don't think that's her, it literally could be anyone.

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵
  • Thanks 1

Bloody Matt
2 minutes ago, warhol killer said:

I mean they could have had just posted a bunch of random images the past few years and unarchive them once they have material that look like they're real. I don't think that's her, it literally could be anyone.

That's exactly what they do. They're fake.

ARTPOPKISS
10 hours ago, Joshie S said:

LOL thank you, I really needed that laugh from this entire thread :ladyhaha:

Girl, Gaga has always used tentacles in her art, ever since the early days of The Monster Ball.. that's one of her main reoccurring story lines throughout her visuals over the years. It is the MONSTER she is referring to, FAME. The Fame Monster.

Any fan, ANY fan could be behind that has no job and hours to spend posting anything they can find online until something related comes out that encourages them to unarchive it easily to troll ya'll cause ya'll so gullible :huntyga:

hqdefault.jpghqdefault.jpg798b03ed15ec3e0bb977e553f47e28c7.jpg2ec9466dcaed53308e6e69743c279d27--the-siLady_Gaga_emoji004-780x665.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_fTezTlje7y9fUB7uMF526845920-0-image-a-39_1586130147785.jpg

3939.jpg?width=1200&height=1200&quality=

Slightly unrelated but my 60 year old history teacher told me recently he saw the monster ball 2.0 at madison square garden and I was GAGGED :firega:

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest