💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

lgaccess = definitely Gaga

Noah X

Featured Posts

Catnikko
2 minutes ago, Noah X said:

If someone can even give me an answer as to WHY a random Gaga IG account would post an octopus monster picture in 2021 with the strong intent to archive it for years - I don't think you'll be able to :selena: 

There was nothing going on around that time that is anything relevant to that picture. Until now when the concept was leaked.

stupid love came out in 2020 and leaked like a year before, even if it's relevant to the concept and not just a coincidence, it's probably because some found out about the concept :air: not Gaga

Actual patient
  • Like 2

Heygirl22
1 minute ago, Noah X said:

You remember that she said the Judas single cover was created in microsoft word and that she took the picture of it on her phone for creative texture right... :laughga: I think she likes to get down and gritty sometimes to experiment

Lady_Gaga_-_Judas_(single).png

Right! People forget she’s famous and probably has her outlets to express herself or just browse social media 

• Thanks 1

Noah X
1 minute ago, Heygirl22 said:

Right! People forget she’s famous and probably has her outlets to express herself or just browse social media 

Exactly and with the recent things about LG7 using more experimental synthy sounds, I can totally see her using a cheap $100 soundboard to get some weird crunchy textures and analog sounding stuff

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

JgHaus78
3 minutes ago, Noah X said:

You remember that she said the Judas single cover was created in microsoft word and that she took the picture of it on her phone for creative texture right... :laughga: I think she likes to get down and gritty sometimes to experiment

Lady_Gaga_-_Judas_(single).png

If you click on account info about the account you’ll see that the username has been changed EIGHTEEN times… I’m calling it now, a fan with a burner account 🤣😂

• Like 4

Noah X
1 minute ago, JgHaus78 said:

If you click on account info about the account you’ll see that the username has been changed EIGHTEEN times… I’m calling it now, a fan with a burner account 🤣😂

Exactlyyyy it's soooo Gaga coded. Like I can totally see her changing the username to fit how she's feeling over time... Like venusbitchxoxo...countrygirl86..etc

ARTPOPKISS

We need to get some hobbies

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Like 1

PartySick
17 minutes ago, JgHaus78 said:

The akai soundboard in that picture is $100 on Amazon. If you think that a multi million dollar pop star is recording their next album on that… chile

Confused Robert Downey Jr GIF

Michael Jackson sang some of the vocals to Billie Jean through a cardboard tube :anveeroy:

Maybe she likes the cheap crunchy quality of certain sounds you can only get with inexpensive equipment???

🖤
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

Noah X

this pic feels so intentional...and the blood stains/marks read as this being a prop that she used in a gritty music video or something...smashing into it til her hands bled..

it would also justify how it could be a $100 prop so she can mess it up 

Screenshot-2024-03-15-at-4-03-54-PM.png

Noah

As much as I wish to believe you, you have to remember that Gaga Fans have always been cryptic. There are people who made up fake accounts for several of Gagas Team, Family Members or "alter egos" or people like (the original) dot, who shared things like "The Truth is in my Red Lipstick" along other fake ARTPOP lyrics, with years or preparation to seem real - just vague enough to be like "I hinted at it" one day. 

This Account is sadly one of those fan creations. You may wonder "but no one would do that years in advance?" - but they would. These are Little Monsters after all! We make up fake rumors, tracklists etc. cause we love to create excitement where there isn't any lol. 

The Stupid Love Concept with the Sea Creature was a submission from Eli in early 2019, it may have been that Gaga even never considered it to begin with. It seems like it never left the Storyboard/Suggestion Table. There is no reason for Gaga to "hint" at something she saw once presented to her 2 years ago - especially when she was filming or preparing for HOG during that time, where she was in full character.

Spoiler

I don't want to sound mean and I hope I don't come across that way. I appreciate your threads, your Ideas, your theories! This is just simply not a true one.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 5

Noah X
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Noah said:

There is no reason for Gaga to "hint" at something she saw once presented to her 2 years ago - especially when she was filming or preparing for HOG during that time, where she was in full character.

Yesss that's probably one of her 18 username changes at the time like patrizial0ver9 or something.

and yes of course there's fan accounts that have posted cryptic things, but if you've been following lgaccess, everything they've posted has been scarily accurate to LG7 and recent aesthetics...the black and white...David bowie..demon vault. all posted back in 2021-2022 and archived til this moment. 

Edited by Noah X

Luke78619

Maybe it was when Gaga was rumoured to be in the little mermaid as Ursula, think it was gonna be filming that year, and they posted to make it look like they knew it was happening in case it ever happened? :laughga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 7
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Gaga2645

A lot of times insiders post random things and will archive/delete accordingly to make themselves seem credible. You can throw anything at the wall to see what sticks when you do this method for fake insider tea

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

NATAH

that's how these fake insiders act though, they wait for something relevant so they can somehow link a cryptic post that seems believable

people need to remember that "boris" was a one time spur of the moment thing from Gaga, not regular behaviour 

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2