Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Olivia Rodrigo's management no longer allows to disperse free Plan B and condoms

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Ladle Ghoulash

This just in: having fire extinguishers in school promotes pyromania. More at 7.

• LMAO 10

Ladle Ghoulash

Also: seatbelts and airbags promote reckless driving and encourage vehicular collision. More on this after the weather. 

• LMAO 2

faysalaaa

-

Edited by faysalaaa1

faysalaaa
2 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

You said it’s a culture of normalizing sex is what creates the issue of teens having sex :laughga:

Yeah there is a big difference between a healthy sexually open society (which I support), and normalizing unhealthy sexuality like the society we live in today.

faysalaaa
16 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Also: seatbelts and airbags promote reckless driving and encourage vehicular collision. More on this after the weather. 

Its more like educating kids on how to drive safely, then hand out car keys and license incase they want to drive, because kids will be kids and they will always want to drive.

faysalaaa
32 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Just because a kid is given a condom doesn’t mean that they’re going to have sex, but okay lmao. Also I love that you tried to make it a personal attack about what I would want for my hypothetical child, but I’ll ignore that attempted ad hominem foolishness. So if underage sex is declining and yet condoms are still available in schools, doesn’t that kind of undercut your argument that there’s a correlation between contraceptives being available vs. contraceptives being used? And, I’m so sorry, but saying “teachers aren’t incentivizing it, but by normalizing it, they’re incentivizing it” is really…interesting semantic jargon lol

All my engagement with you on this thread is you making it personal, mocking me, being snarky, and putting words in my mouth. So calm down if I create a hypothetical about your unborn child.

It seems like you are not understanding what im saying, and im explaining myself over and over and you still dont get what im saying, so I dont think this argument isnt going anywhere.

• LMAO 1

Ladle Ghoulash
24 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Its more like educating kids on how to drive safely, then hand out car keys and license incase they want to drive, because kids will be kids and they will always want to drive.

That’s literally how driver’s ed works. You’re describing driver’s ed. 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash

Ladle Ghoulash
25 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

All my engagement with you on this thread is you making it personal, mocking me, being snarky, and putting words in my mouth. So calm down if I create a hypothetical about your unborn child.

It seems like you are not understanding what im saying, and im explaining myself over and over and you still dont get what im saying, so I dont think this argument isnt going anywhere.

I made one joke about a self-deprecating comment you made and you act like all I’ve done is drag you lmao. Chill out, sis. I completely understand what you’re saying, but I agree that this isn’t going anywhere. 

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash

HelloHangoverz
58 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

This just in: having fire extinguishers in school promotes pyromania. More at 7.

Clicked onto this thread about Olivio Rodrigo's tour and this is the first thing I see. I love GagaDaily, I love the internet

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • LMAO 4

HelloHangoverz
58 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Also, THANK you for validating the pyromaniac community! Our flammable tea is valid!

Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist.
  • YAAAS 2

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, HelloHangoverz said:

Clicked onto this thread about Olivio Rodrigo's tour and this is the first thing I see. I love GagaDaily, I love the internet

12792177429193655082_2048.jpg?v=17103579

• Love 1

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

12792177429193655082_2048.jpg?v=17103579

now switch up that font maybe and i'm purchasing 

• Love 1

Ladle Ghoulash

Also, THANK you for validating the pyromaniac community! Our flammable tea is valid!

If we have fire extinguishers readily available, why can’t I just set the school on fire? Isn’t that what they’re there for? :crossed:

Ladle Ghoulash

now switch up that font maybe and i'm purchasing 

Would love this crocheted onto a pillow 

• LMAO 1

Bronco

Just going to repeat.

Multiple studies including the UNFPA found that Condom provision in High Schools had no effect on rates of teenage sexual activity. 

And if we're going to cite data pointing to a decline in teenage sexual activity between ages 15-17, please include the fact that these declines coincide with the liberalisation of sex education in many stages post-AIDS crisis and also coincide with the introduction of CAPs which put condoms in school and helped connect teens to sexual health services independently of parental interference. 

• Thanks 1

• SharkmanthaC locked, unlocked and locked this topic