Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dylan Mulvaney on Gaga’s Allyship

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

faysalaaa1
On 3/15/2024 at 6:20 PM, olivia specter said:

fair enough, i understand.

Hey, I dont know if you care, but I just wanted to explain myself more because ive been thinking about what we discussed.

We as humans are so consumed with self expression identity, but not with introspection identity. Identity for self expressions sake is good, but identity for introspections sake is the goal, and you cant express yourself in a healthy way without introspection first.

Once I learned the tool of introspection on a real deep level, my life drastically changed for the better after being miserable trying to save the world and identifying with political bubbles that did not deserve my time. Now I can help people, but not in the old way I used to help people, which was telling everyone they should be like me and believe everything I believe.

English is not my first language so I dont know if this makes sense lol

• Like 1

olive specter
1 hour ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Hey, I dont know if you care, but I just wanted to explain myself more because ive been thinking about what we discussed.

We as humans are so consumed with self expression identity, but not with introspection identity. Identity for self expressions sake is good, but identity for introspections sake is the goal, and you cant express yourself in a healthy way without introspection first.

Once I learned the tool of introspection on a real deep level, my life drastically changed for the better after being miserable trying to save the world and identifying with political bubbles that did not deserve my time. Now I can help people, but not in the old way I used to help people, which was telling everyone they should be like me and believe everything I believe.

do you watch brittany simon by any chance?

faysalaaa1
4 minutes ago, olivia specter said:

do you watch brittany simon by any chance?

haha yes thats crazy that you know her, ive been watching her for over 10 years now! But only her recent videos really changed how I think.

Edited by faysalaaa1
  • Like 1

olive specter
2 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

haha yes thats crazy that you know her, ive been watching her for over 10 years now! But only her recent videos really changed how I think.

i saw the words introspection and bubbles and i knew.

i found about her recently, intersing stuff for sure.

• Like 1

27monster27
On 3/15/2024 at 5:45 PM, faysalaaa1 said:

For example, fighting for womens rights is great, but once you identify as a feminist, you will have a list of expectation projected on you. Or they will tell you you are not a good feminist if you dont do this. Or you cant be a feminist if you are pro life. Id rather fight for womens rights outside of the feminist bubble, its much more healthier for someone like me.

I get what you are saying, and there are points about people trying to box others into expectations. However, the actions of a few shouldn't push you away from the ultimate goals. Dylan Mulvaney's behavior should not override the need to speak up for and support trans people.

he/him/his
  • Like 1

faysalaaa1
2 hours ago, 27monster27 said:

I get what you are saying, and there are points about people trying to box others into expectations. However, the actions of a few shouldn't push you away from the ultimate goals. Dylan Mulvaney's behavior should not override the need to speak up for and support trans people.

I dont think its a few minority though! I think most people (even none hostile people) fit into certain groups, and will want everyone to be like them. And while many people feel comfortable fitting into these groups, and living by its expectations, I dont think im that kind of person? Every time I join a group, people tell me there is something wrong with me, and I need to be more like them! And the none hostile ones make excuses for the hostile ones, and will blame me for not being like them!

You know how it feels being around nice Christians that accept you, but are always hoping you will one day change to be like them? and if something bad happens in your life, they will remind you because god is not in your life, and they force prayer on you? Thats exactly how I feel being around these none hostile political groups.

I also never said I dislike Dylan, I actually love her (I just think shes cringe), and I never said I wont fight for trans people because of people like Dylan! There is nothing wrong with Dylans behavior, and I do speak in support of trans people, but ill speak for them without belonging their political groups, or speak their language like saying im an "ally".

Edited by faysalaaa1

ARTPOPKISS
8 hours ago, Leo Sparrow said:

If it were a cis woman acting that ridiculously annoying all the time then she would also deserve all the hate tbh 

The hate Dylan is getting is mainly super transphobic and even violent are you saying she deserves that because you have branded her as annoying and don't like how she acts:triggered:

F@ggotry at its finest

Prostitute Barbie
52 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

The hate Dylan is getting is mainly super transphobic and even violent are you saying she deserves that because you have branded her as annoying and don't like how she acts:triggered:

You are right and I apologize for the comment, I admit I had a bad take and don’t believe she or anyone deserves hate. I was in a poor state of mind when I wrote all that and see now how nasty it came off. 

• Like 2

MadArchitect
11 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

i mean reading you i see you still have a very fixated and surface way of seeing things, even if you claim deep introspection, self-expression can be the result and even the cause of introspection, it goes both ways as we learn, experiment and philosophy about the things we live in life, what you see on the surface is not reflective on reality all the time, Also, you downgrading political movements as if they're not useful, and upholding the individual drive of helping people as if that's the only worthy thing to do is just incorrect, no amount of you helping certain people in certain circumstances will erase the very real political forces that affect them and oppress them systematically on a daily basis when you're not around to be the helper, actually  progress in society for marginalized groups have been made all by their own political force and movements when they organize in cooperation as a community to demand rights. Politics, who do you stand with or choose to be indifferent about, has a very real and tangible effect in society.

Edited by MadArchitect
  • Like 1

Ultimecia

I don't know Dylan outside of her appearances with Gaga, watching this I really don't see why she might be a divisive person..? She looks and acts like any other celebrity to me, given my limited knowledge of her work.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

faysalaaa1
7 hours ago, MadArchitect said:

i mean reading you i see you still have a very fixated and surface way of seeing things, even if you claim deep introspection, self-expression can be the result and even the cause of introspection, it goes both ways as we learn, experiment and philosophy about the things we live in life, what you see on the surface is not reflective on reality all the time, Also, you downgrading political movements as if they're not useful, and upholding the individual drive of helping people as if that's the only worthy thing to do is just incorrect, no amount of you helping certain people in certain circumstances will erase the very real political forces that affect them and oppress them systematically on a daily basis when you're not around to be the helper, actually  progress in society for marginalized groups have been made all by their own political force and movements when they organize in cooperation as a community to demand rights. Politics, who do you stand with or choose to be indifferent about, has a very real and tangible effect in society.

Yes self expression can be good and the result of introspection, which is why I literally said that in my comment you quoted: "Identity for self expressions sake is good, but identity for introspections sake is the goal, and you cant express yourself in a healthy way without introspection first"

So clearly im not against self expression, but there is a healthy way to do it, which must include introspecting first. And based on how most people act, I dont think they are introspecting. For most people, its all about how everyone is wrong, and they are right, and the whole world has to be like them! "Be like us and the world will be better", "I can help you but only if you join us", "I have empathy but only if you identify with us"...

I also never downplayed politics, all I said is when I was an "activist" trying to "save the world" and being an "ally" without having introspection, my life was miserable. I was also doing these things for the wrong reasons, to blame others, and boost my ego, and project all my traumas to the world. Most of these groups arent even politically effective, and can be very self serving and harming the cause. When I changed with introspection, these groups did not like it, and wanted to cut me off because im not going by their group script of making everyone like them or having empathy for others.

Im also not against these groups, I said most people are comfortable and happy in these political bubbles, but its not a one size fits all, many people like me dont do well in these groups. So me explaining this doesnt mean im against politics, or I dont participate in it, I just have a different relationship and boundaries with it.

Edited by faysalaaa1
  • YAAAS 1

Kimmo

Who is this person and why are they famous?? 

Hottie Detector
  • LMAO 1

Cssomeone

Just because someone is trans doesnt mean that they deserve to be automatically heard or we have to accept everything they do or say. And just because you call out someone's bad behavior or attitude, and they happen to be trans, doesnt mean you are transphobic. I feel like people use this word as a shield when you expose bad things done by trans people, as if they were somehow allowed to do anything without being able to be called out. Yes, there are trans people who do suffer psychological and physical abuse, but they are often left aside in favor of people who perpetuate stereotypes and fit into a mold, just like Dylan. What Dylan does is a mockery of womanhood, saying that they are a woman because they have a hard time choosing what to wear, for example. :flop: Actually, not even a woman, but a girl. There are way more talented, eloquent and important trans people who could benefit from being famous instead of this person. And when Gaga uses her voice to promote Dylan, instead of talking about issues like the wars happening in the world, or the fact that a close friend and employee of hers has been accused multiple times of harassement, we are called mean :bear:

Edited by Cssomeone
  • Love 1

Modern Ecstasy2
47 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Who is this person and why are they famous?? 

A random influencer/tik tok-er, “why are they famous??”, because random people become famous for no reason bc of TikTok :saladga:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Borisapillar

Ok but who can get an ID on the cutie on the left