💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dylan Mulvaney on Gaga’s Allyship

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

faysalaaa1

They can both be extremely cringe, so I hope we dont see more of them together lol

• Like 12
  • LMAO 11
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 8
  • Thanks 2

Controversiaga
28 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

They can both be extremely cringe, so I hope we dont see more of them together lol

Dylan can be mega cringe and it’s unfortunate. She has so much potential 

Edited by Controversiaga
Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Like 1

ARTPOPKISS

Love her so much she's truly who I aspire towards she seems so content and positive despite the absolute hell everyone puts her thru :kara:

F@ggotry at its finest

ARTPOPKISS
20 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

U rlly thought u ate with that lmao :ladyhaha:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 4

Emvee
29 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Add this the long list of terrible takes lmao 

• Like 20
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 5

Natalia Kills
20 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Yeah, I really can’t warm to Dylan. Her fame and personality feels forced, parodical and perhaps even mentally unwell or narcissistic.

That said, Dylan is no different in my view to most other influencers in today’s society. The goal ultimately is to milk an interest or cause of its money and cash in on it.

I feel like Gaga’s support here kind of reinforces this emerging concept of her being a hard neoliberal. 

• Like 9
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 10

Roughhouse Dandy
1 minute ago, Natalia Kills said:

and perhaps even mentally unwell or narcissistic.

Armchair psychology? On my Lady Gaga forum? It's more likely than you think. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 3
  • LMAO 12
  • YAAAS 1

faysalaaa1
5 hours ago, Emvee said:

Add this the long list of terrible takes lmao 

Being cringe is not an insult. I actually find Dylans cringe personality a bit charming, cute, and funny. Just like how alot of people see Drew as cringe, but they love it.

If you have an issue with my terrible takes, please call me out on them instead of telling me I have terrible takes.

Edited by faysalaaa1
  • YAAAS 1

faysalaaa1
11 minutes ago, Natalia Kills said:

Yeah, I really can’t warm to Dylan. Her fame and personality feels forced, parodical and perhaps even mentally unwell or narcissistic.

That said, Dylan is no different in my view to most other influencers in today’s society. The goal ultimately is to milk an interest or cause of its money and cash in on it.

I feel like Gaga’s support here kind of reinforces this emerging concept of her being a hard neoliberal. 

Hmmm I dont know about all this, I just think shes cringe, which is okay. I find Gaga very cringe, but I love her alot, its not really a bad thing to be cringe.

Edited by faysalaaa1

faysalaaa1
25 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

U rlly thought u ate with that lmao :ladyhaha:

I did not think I ate with my comment lol

You inspire to be someone like Dylan, so I understand why you took it personal

Edited by faysalaaa1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

StarstruckIllusion
5 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Hmmm I dont know about all this, I just think shes cringe, which is okay. I find Gaga very cringe, but I love her alot, its not really a bad thing to be cringe.

Promise you 99% of people view cringe as a bad thing and are gonna take your comment as insulting Gaga for no reason lmao :ororomunroe:

• Thanks 8

HelloHangoverz

Our community needs real leaders and we need to listen to people that have been around for longer than the 2 years it's been since Dylan began her transition. Agree with people calling it cringe because it is. They're trying to legislate us out of existence and the girls are releasing cute bubblegum pop. Girl SPEAK say something of SUBSTANCE, social media has convinced people their existence is a sufficient contribution to the discourse.

edit: actually, i'm sure there are people like what I described working up and down in our community. I guess my complaint is that they don't get as much attention as Dylan does. where is the trans larry kramer

Edited by HelloHangoverz
bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

27monster27
4 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

4 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

Dylan can be mega cringe and it’s unfortunate. She has so much potential 

Why is this the first reaction you guys have to this? Shouldn't the importance of allyship and supporting trans folk come first?

Edited by 27monster27
he/him/his
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3

Roughhouse Dandy

I think we need voices speaking out against the horrible treatment and mindsets against people living their trans lives, but it also makes me smile seeing a trans girly releasing vapid bubblegum pop and dancing around with her friends in the face of being the subject of a worldwide hate campaign against her. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1