💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dylan Mulvaney on Gaga’s Allyship

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Meruk Holland

I don't get it, what exactly was cringe about this? Just that she shared a personal anecdote? Personal disclosure is cringe?

• Like 2

Natalia Kills
3 hours ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Our community needs real leaders and we need to listen to people that have been around for longer than the 2 years it's been since Dylan began her transition. Agree with people calling it cringe because it is. They're trying to legislate us out of existence and the girls are releasing cute bubblegum pop. Girl SPEAK say something of SUBSTANCE, social media has convinced people their existence is a sufficient contribution to the discourse.

edit: actually, i'm sure there are people like what I described working up and down in our community. I guess my complaint is that they don't get as much attention as Dylan does. where is the trans larry kramer

100%! The whole thing just feels a bit inauthentic and not actually doing anything useful.  There's realistically more deserving unsung heroes out there to promote and recognize. I'd love to hear from a trans teacher, scientist, veteran, or even just a trans parent, someone who has a deep story and is quietly doing a lot of good work behind the scenes.

The Gaga + Dylan feature just feels like the "hollywood elite" trope the right are obsessed with. 

faysalaaa1
2 hours ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

Honey feminism is equality of the sexes as said in beyoncès flawless if u support that us support feminism and that would make u a feminist 

No, Feminism is a political ideology that supports equality of the sexes through the lense of progressive politics. Feminism is not a definition, its a political movement.

I also dont care if you consider me a feminist or not, my main goal in saying im not a feminist is to signal to you that I dont belong to your bubble. Aslong as thats signaled to you, im fine with whatever you consider me.

faysalaaa1
37 minutes ago, Meruk Holland said:

I don't get it, what exactly was cringe about this? Just that she shared a personal anecdote? Personal disclosure is cringe?

I dont think anything in the video or instagram post is cringe, im just speaking generally, if they do something together (Like an interview) it might be too cringe. It was a joke that people took way too seriously because they claim im supposed to be an ally to trans people, and a Gaga fan.

Edited by faysalaaa1

Debithius

Not the biggest fan of Dylan so...idk.

G U C C I

I think Dylan is most likely a very genuine human being and I wish her the best, however, her personality and the way in which she cashes in on being this cringe personality type is so off putting to me! I think it’s just a clash of personality types but I can’t get over how annoying she is almost 100% of the time. I find it unfortunate that the trans community doesn’t have more mature and all encompassing personalities at the forefront during this time especially. 

As far as her and Gaga being friends, well par for course I guess. I adore Gaga but her taste in people she keeps close to her is questionable at best to me. Also, for anyone who can’t admit that Gaga is cringe at times is delusional. She can be the icon she is and also say the most cringe things at times and whether you take that as a bad or good thing is on you. Most of the time it’s not “bad” it’s just second hand embarrassment and wtf. 

• Like 1

Prostitute Barbie

A lot of famous people are narcissistic but Dylan doesn’t even try to hide it and it’s not cute lol. Some of the videos out there go beyond cringe, they’re just plain embarrassing to watch. A lot of well known trans people get hate which obviously is not right but Dylan seems to insist on opening 20,000 doors a day to invite it in and has had more negativity come her way then any other famous trans person I can think of. Some people will deny it but there are FAR more reasons contributing to the hate than just Dylan being trans. I don’t doubt Gaga has her heart in the right place like always but this whole partnership or whatever it is was a choice 

• Like 2

BUtterfield 8

Wasn’t aware our community hated Dylan 

thought it was only the conservatives 

I like Dylan and don’t understand the hate from others

• Like 2

Sunny
12 minutes ago, BUtterfield 8 said:

Wasn’t aware our community hated Dylan 

thought it was only the conservatives 

I like Dylan and don’t understand the hate from others

GagaDaily has turned very right leaning, racist and transphobic in the past 5 or so years. Not shocking considering some of the comments the administration of this site had made.

Also period NingNing

Edited by Sunny
I like dancin', and ponies....
  • Like 2

GagaSine
Just now, Sunny said:

GagaDaily has turned very right leaning, racist and transphobic in the past 5 or so years. Not shocking considering some of the comments the administration of this site had made.

Also period NingNing

It had always been that way since I have been using it. I actually joined just to argue with racists way back when. 

Anyway cis woman are also cringe, narcissistic and annoying all the time and it feels really unnecessary to single out Dylan for this (and I don't even know her or care about her).

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Sunny
Just now, GagaSine said:

It had always been that way since I have been using it. I actually joined just to argue with racists way back when. 

Anyway cis woman are also cringe, narcissistic and annoying all the time and it feels really unnecessary to single out Dylan for this (and I don't even know her or care about her).

Oh definitely, but in my opinion it has gotten worse in the last couple of years. 

And hard agree, them being transphobic has nothing to do with them having the typical influencer personality.

I like dancin', and ponies....
  • Like 2

ARTPOPKISS
On 3/16/2024 at 3:37 PM, Leo Sparrow said:

A lot of famous people are narcissistic but Dylan doesn’t even try to hide it and it’s not cute lol. Some of the videos out there go beyond cringe, they’re just plain embarrassing to watch. A lot of well known trans people get hate which obviously is not right but Dylan seems to insist on opening 20,000 doors a day to invite it in and has had more negativity come her way then any other famous trans person I can think of. Some people will deny it but there are FAR more reasons contributing to the hate than just Dylan being trans. I don’t doubt Gaga has her heart in the right place like always but this whole partnership or whatever it is was a choice 

Gurl stfu 

Bffr almost all of the hate Dylan has been receiving has been transphobia so why are you saying there are other reason to the hate she's getting if u find her annoying just don't consume her content poor girl must feel like mariah carey cause she got haters such as yourself so obsessed 

Also how tf does she open up 20000 doors a day for hate by simply being herself if this were a cis woman doing what she did I can guarantee the reaction to her personality would be completely different so sit tf down and let the woman eat up

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Like 1

ARTPOPKISS
On 3/15/2024 at 8:10 PM, Controversiaga said:

Dylan can be mega cringe and it’s unfortunate. She has so much potential 

Yeah I still get the vibe ur ass works for apple :enigma:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • YAAAS 1

Controversiaga
4 hours ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

Yeah I still get the vibe ur ass works for apple :enigma:

YAAAAS

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

Prostitute Barbie
5 hours ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

Gurl stfu 

Bffr almost all of the hate Dylan has been receiving has been transphobia so why are you saying there are other reason to the hate she's getting if u find her annoying just don't consume her content poor girl must feel like mariah carey cause she got haters such as yourself so obsessed 

Also how tf does she open up 20000 doors a day for hate by simply being herself if this were a cis woman doing what she did I can guarantee the reaction to her personality would be completely different so sit tf down and let the woman eat up

If it were a cis woman acting that ridiculously annoying all the time then she would also deserve all the hate tbh 

• Like 2