Dylan Mulvaney on Gaga’s Allyship

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

ARTPOPKISS
12 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

I did not think I ate with my comment lol

You inspire to be someone like Dylan, so I understand why you took it personal

So u agree u did not eat

Girl bffr why wouldn't u want to be someone like Dylan In this cruel world she's like a beacon of light and hope she's so unbothered by all the hate and she's got such a pure kind loving soul 

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Thanks 1

ARTPOPKISS
4 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

I think we need voices speaking out against the horrible treatment and mindsets against people living their trans lives, but it also makes me smile seeing a trans girly releasing vapid bubblegum pop and dancing around with her friends in the face of being the subject of a worldwide hate campaign against her. 

THIS EXACTLY 

This is one of the reasons I love Dylan she seems so unbothered by the horrific treatment of her in the media and remains so positive and loving

Also SHE MAKES MUSIC?!?!?!?

AAAAH

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Like 3

faysalaaa1
18 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

So u agree u did not eat

Girl bffr why wouldn't u want to be someone like Dylan In this cruel world she's like a beacon of light and hope she's so unbothered by all the hate and she's got such a pure kind loving soul 

I never said there is anything wrong with Dylan, or wanting to be Dylan, and I wasnt trying to "eat" with my comment. I did not think it was so controversial to say Dylan is cringe lol

Edited by faysalaaa1

Natalia Kills
36 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Armchair psychology? On my Lady Gaga forum? It's more likely than you think. 

Yup!

Roughhouse Dandy
1 minute ago, Natalia Kills said:

Yup!

Donald Trump Applause GIF

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Love 1

faysalaaa1
19 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Why is this the first reaction you guys have to this? Shouldn't the important of allyship and supporting trans folk come first?

Im not an ally of anyone, including my own people. Its fine if thats how you choose to interact with people you identify with, but thats not how I do things. 

Edited by faysalaaa1
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 7

Reality
7 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Im not an ally of anyone, including my own people. Its fine if thats how you choose to interact with people you identify with, but thats not how I do things. 

You can still be an ally of a particular group of people and not like an individual just because they identify within that group. Like, does being a gay ally mean you have to like all gay people? Of course not. There are plenty of queer people (in the media and those that I've met in my own life) that I don't care for on a personal level, but that doesn't mean you can't be an ally. Saying that you're "not an ally of anyone, including my own people" feels very privileged imho. 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 4

faysalaaa1
23 minutes ago, Reality said:

You can still be an ally of a particular group of people and not like an individual just because they identify within that group. Like, does being a gay ally mean you have to like all gay people? Of course not. There are plenty of queer people (in the media and those that I've met in my own life) that I don't care for on a personal level, but that doesn't mean you can't be an ally. Saying that you're "not an ally of anyone, including my own people" feels very privileged imho. 

People here literally are telling me to not call Dylan cringe because im an ally

No thank you, I dont want to be part of anyone's identity group. Once I do that, rules and expectations comes in, and if I dont follow the groups script, ill be attacked and cut off. Keep that for people who feel comfortable living under other peoples rules and expectations, and ill do good for people without identifying with them or calling myself an ally.

Oh and we are all privileged, you having the time to stan a celebrity and join their forum is so privileged of you lol

Edited by faysalaaa1
  • LMAO 2

Reality
11 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

No I dont want to be part of anyone's identity group. Once I do that, rules and expectations comes in, and if I dont follow the groups script, ill be attacked and cut off. Keep that for people who feel comfortable living under other peoples rules and expectations, and ill do good for people without identifying with them or calling myself an ally.

Oh and we are all privileged, you having the time to stan a celebrity and join their forum is so privileged of you lol

You're part of an identity group whether you want to be or not lol. Turning a blind eye to it doesn't negate your identity, nor does it negate other people's ability to identify you within a certain group.

And what "rules and expectations" are you referring to exactly? Identity groups are not a monolith. Just because a certain group of people identify as gay doesn't mean they all share the same beliefs and values. You could say the same about any group, whether it be about their skin color, gender identity, religion, etc. 

And yes, we are all privileged. The vast majority of people on this earth are privileged in comparison to someone else. Again, it doesn't negate what I said. Thinking that you shouldn't be an ally of any group of people, particularly people who are systemtically oppressed, is a privileged mindset. 

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Like 4

NATAH

the ramblings in this thread...

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2

faysalaaa1
1 minute ago, Reality said:

You're part of an identity group whether you want to be or not lol. Turning a blind eye to it doesn't negate your identity, nor does it negate other people's ability to identify you within a certain group.

And what "rules and expectations" are you referring to exactly? Identity groups are not a monolith. Just because a certain group of people identify as gay doesn't mean they all share the same beliefs and values. You could say the same about any group, whether it be about their skin color, gender identity, religion, etc. 

And yes, we are all privileged. The vast majority of people on this earth are privileged in comparison to someone else. Again, it doesn't negate what I said. Thinking that you shouldn't be an ally or any group of people, particularly people who are systemtically oppressed, is a privileged mindset. 

For example, fighting for womens rights is great, but once you identify as a feminist, you will have a list of expectation projected on you. Or they will tell you you are not a good feminist if you dont do this. Or you cant be a feminist if you are pro life. Id rather fight for womens rights outside of the feminist bubble, its much more healthier for someone like me.

jacs vs looser

The way I thought this was about John Mulaney talking about Gaga's role as Ally in ASIB ... I need some sleep.

• LMAO 4

ARTPOPKISS
38 minutes ago, Reality said:

And yes, we are all privileged. The vast majority of people on this earth are privileged in comparison to someone else. Again, it doesn't negate what I said. Thinking that you shouldn't be an ally of any group of people, particularly people who are systemtically oppressed, is a privileged mindset. 

Girl get some sleep

F@ggotry at its finest

OutsideWoodys
1 hour ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Hmmm I dont know about all this, I just think shes cringe, which is okay. I find Gaga very cringe, but I love her alot, its not really a bad thing to be cringe.

Don’t listen to these people. If anyone on this website is going to try to pretend STEFANI JOANNE “DO YOU GUYS EVER FEEL DRUNK WHEN YOU PRETEND TO DRINK IN MOVIES” ANGELINA GERMONATTA is not CRINGE they are absolutely lying to themselves. 
I could literally name one BILLION cringe things she’s done— but I love her too!

People on this website can be so delusional— she’s a pop star who got famous at 23 she’s gonna have SOME personality flaws we should be allowed to tease her about. 

• Thanks 2

Ladle Ghoulash
40 minutes ago, NATAH said:

the ramblings in this thread...

The incoherence of it all, henny! There’s enough word salad to end world hunger

• Like 3
  • LMAO 4