Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charli XCX addresses criticism of the ‘Brat’ album cover

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 24
  • YAAAS 8
  • Love 3

elijahfan

I personally love what she went for with this cover, but I guess the criticism isn't just coming from the fact she's not featured on it. But it is something refreshing to see from a pop girl, and I often wondered when Gaga would get the courage not to feature herself on one of her album covers.

• Like 16
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

DelusionalGaga

Her online persona has become unbearable 

• Like 29
  • Thanks 5

alsemanche

Gurl.... people just want a good album cover, whether you're on it or not :rip: 

Soft, soothing, and succulent
  • Like 41
  • Thanks 14

Ziggy

I don’t know if i tooootally agree with the point she’s making BUT I do love the album cover so maybe im the wrong audience :laughga:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Maxine Puth
Just now, elijahfan said:

I personally love what she went for with this cover, but I guess the criticism isn't just coming from the fact she's not featured on it. But it is something refreshing to see from a pop girl, and I often wondered when Gaga would get the courage not to feature herself on one of her album covers.

Honestly it doesn’t make much sense for an artist like Gaga to release a cover without herself on it. She’s made the evolution of her music and her image go hand in hand so to not showcase her physical change would be a bit out of character. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

JessFletch

She's right, though lol

And Dua's cover is great, tf is that person talking about?

🌝🍂🧪
  • Thanks 3

YuriG
4 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Her online persona has become unbearable 

Since months ago, but I kinda agree with her on this one 

elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Honestly it doesn’t make much sense for an artist like Gaga to release a cover without herself on it. She’s made the evolution of her music and her image go hand in hand so to not showcase her physical change would be a bit out of character. 

I mean I somewhat agree, I like that each cover is like a reflection of her evolution. A bit like Björk who sees each of her album covers as some kind of a tarot card representing the character she's embodying in the record. But I also think it would be ballsy and unexpected not to feature herself at some point. Would be a very anti-pop move.

• Like 2

PartySick

Not sure anyone cares if she's on it or not, just that her cover isn't giving minimalist and trendy, it's just...ugly, boring, plain, and lazy :laughga:

Bright green with arial font (usually the first font on anyone's list of free fonts) and not even capitalized :icant:

Who told her that was ok :icant:

🖤
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 4

NATAH

it's just sh*tty design, flat out

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 5
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Lucas

"Mysoginistic"... people are using all the big words every 5 seconds nowadays. Your album cover is just not good lol

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 27
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 11

Pretty Savage

It’s not that deep lmao. You’re putting out something for your fans of course they’re going to criticize it. It’s not about your face or your body being on the cover it’s the laziness and the lack of creativity.

Edited by Pretty Savage
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

bionic

girl nobody said they want your body or face on it

buy bionic
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1