Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga on Insta ‘This is hatred’

InTheCloset

Featured Posts

ARTPOPKISS
15 minutes ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

So this is the 2nd thread today where you've shown up with the express purpose of showing your a**. Why are you here?

My god do I hate Leaf can we pls report them pls all the comments I've seen of then have been uncalled for negativity a d hate

F@ggotry at its finest
  • Thanks 2

Sarah H

I can't believe there are people on her Instagram who are surprised she posted something supporting trans people. Where have they been?! :ladyhaha:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

Roughhouse Dandy
Just now, ARTPOPKISS said:

My god do I hate Leaf can we pls report them pls all the comments I've seen of then have been uncalled for negativity a d hate

Already done, bb 💖

I was gonna let them insulting me earlier slide but I went back and reported that one too as soon as I saw the hateful one on here lol 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1

ARTPOPKISS
1 minute ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

Already done, bb 💖

I was gonna let them insulting me earlier slide but I went back and reported that one too as soon as I saw the hateful one on here lol 

They have been so ****ing rude and hateful  today AND tried to tell me my name was stupid like gurl ur literally called leaf and Popkiss is my second name (and my future stage name for when I eventually get famous) @Leaf if ur seeing this we all hate u and @River will deal with u

Edited by ARTPOPKISS
F@ggotry at its finest
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 3
  • Sad 1

Roughhouse Dandy
Just now, ARTPOPKISS said:

They have been so ****ing rude and hateful  today AND tried to tell me my name was stupid like gurl ur literally called leaf and Popkiss is my second name (and my future stage name for when I eventually get famous)

Just looked through their other posts and they really are like 95% negative and rude. I do hope they get straight up banned. This is the kind of user that has made me think negatively of this website as a whole at times. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Noah
7 minutes ago, Sarah H said:

I can't believe there are people on her Instagram who are surprised she posted something supporting trans people. Where have they been?! :ladyhaha:

People are shocked she went ‘woke’ 💀

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • LMAO 24

Mister G

Oh we got users per usual misgendering someone on here again? Like over the weekend when people kept calling Sam Smith "him" when Sam identifies as Non-Binary? And now against Dylan for being a Transwoman? Make it make sense. Some of ya'll need to clean your ears. Here's a reminder of the lyric from Born This Way which you know has only been around for over 13 years: "No matter Gay, Straight, or Bi, Lesbian, Transgender life."

I'll stop right there because some of ya'll forget that one. The level of transphobia and misgendering on here is disgusting. I would love for one of these a**hole users constantly doing this to explain to the general audience on here how much this bothers them or rather affects them personally? I'll stop you all right there because you can't. It has no personal impact on other people's lives so in the grander scheme of things, the one or two clowns that felt it was okay to call Dylan a man really only have their discomfort and internalized self-hatred to keep them company. And I guarantee these are the same ones crying about how people need to accept gays and lesbians and treat them equally. Start with the mirror because if you can't accept yourself then you can't expect others to either.

Edited by Mister G
  • Like 9
  • YAAAS 1

GypsyMonster

Genuinely so lovely to see her passionate side again fiercely speaking out on an important topic…. Feels like it’s been years since she’s done that (in recent memory it was BLM in 2020 - 4 years ago) :kara:

• Like 2

River
4 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

They have been so ****ing rude and hateful  today AND tried to tell me my name was stupid like gurl ur literally called leaf and Popkiss is my second name (and my future stage name for when I eventually get famous) @Leaf if ur seeing this we all hate u and @River will deal with u

groaning-cracking.gif

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 5
  • Thanks 1

Concertaholic

This is the woman I remember falling in love with!! :kara:

• Love 2

tyler k

Monsters, please go report all of the transphobic comments on her post, it's really upsetting to see :( 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Thanks 1

ModernEcstasy

Yes! get ‘em Ga!!

I’m honestly getting sick of this world. Just seems to be getting Sh!tter by the millisecond :grr:

Edited by ModernEcstasy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

King Targaryen

Luv ya Queen :kara:

I will take what is mine with fire and blood

• InTheCloset changed the title to Gaga on Insta ‘This is hatred’