Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Halloween TV Series to be a creative reset for the franchise

David Ward

Featured Posts

TimotheeChalamet
2 hours ago, JessFletch said:

I'm SO sorry, man- I just saw this now 🙃

I was 14! Good times- that definitely colors our perception of movies. A terrible film can be something special to us if the life circumstances are right

I normally have pretty good taste in movies (IMO) but in this case, I question myself lol.

I love the first one of course, the second one was entertaining (the relationship between the male and female lead was unique and watchable, though the pool party ruined it for me)..... and then, again for nostalgic reasons, FvJ was a MOMENT ⚔️🔥 I'm not even a "horror fan," but I recognized how special that movie was. So bizarre that THAT was Englund's last appearance as Freddy. Hopefully he comes back for a cameo in some capacity 🤞🏼

What were your faves?

edit- don't remember which one it was, but that roach motel scene traumatized the hell out of me lol

My favorite is the third one, Dream Warriors! I saw it when I was 10 with my father and really impressed me. The original comes closer though. 

And yes, the roach scene from The Dream Master is terrifying 😂