💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Dune heads of GGD, cast Gaga in Dune 3

Tyler1992

Featured Posts

Tyler1992

Admittedly, I was very late to hop on Dune train. I went into Dune: Part 2 having not seen part 1 (faux pas… I know), or reading the book. Even though I was quite lost, I LOVED IT. 

All the characters were so cool, and it makes me want Gaga to enter that universe. Gaga has been in talks to star in Denis Villeneuves Cleopatra, so it’s not out of left field to make an appearance in Dune: Messiah. 

This is where I need fans of the books help… Is there a role for her in the next film of the series? If you were to cast her, who would her character be?

thatfoxyfeeling

Part 2 was fantastic but I can't see any role for Gaga in Messiah? Anya-Taylor Joy and Florence Pugh will have bigger roles in the next one. 

LaLa

I'd have loved her to have played Jessica, but I can't really think of anything for her in the next one either...

That said, I've only read the 1st book, and the Wikipedia summaries of the rest :laughga:

weed

I'm seeing Dune 2 tomorrow and I can't waitttt need to rewatch 1 tonight. Friend just cancelled on going w me but as long as no one sits next to me I'm very fine w that

would love Gaga in it, super different makeup and styling a la Austin Butler. 

Roughhouse Dandy

Recast the worm. Gaga deserves more than that flop. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

GagaSine

I think she would be great as a Bene Gesserit. 

Anderson123

I just watched Dune 2 today and omg what an epic movie. :air: Don’t really know what part she’d play though and didn’t even cross my mind while watching it. 

CELINE

She could be (the older) Princess Irulan in Dune Part 3 which is based on Dune Messiah. 

EdUfJ7wXkAQooXE.jpg:largeflorence-pugh-princess-irulan-dune-part-

It's 12 years after the events of Dune (Part 1 + 2). 

I'm not sure if Denis will recast for Dune part 3 but it is necessary for the lore because of the massive time jump. 

gotharunway.com

thatfoxyfeeling
57 minutes ago, CELINE said:

She could be (the older) Princess Irulan in Dune Part 3 which is based on Dune Messiah. 

EdUfJ7wXkAQooXE.jpg:largeflorence-pugh-princess-irulan-dune-part-

It's 12 years after the events of Dune (Part 1 + 2). 

I'm not sure if Denis will recast for Dune part 3 but it is necessary for the lore because of the massive time jump. 

He's made changes already, Zendaya is completely different to the books. They'll skip the time jump probably just make Anya-Taylor Joy age faster. 

Noir

SAW IT TODAY AND I LOOOOVED IT. Can’t picture how Gaga would fit in, but she would’ve ate as a reverend mother.