💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Time for Gaga to open the old vault

Noah

Featured Posts

Noah

with Gaga having so many things happening and wanting to do so many things, I think it would be a good Idea to start releasing some old, finished music - even those that may have been leaked as demos. It would keep the Fans of her Music happy and she'd not feel pressured to release new Music.  

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Like 5
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

Anderson123

It hasn't really been THAT long for Gaga to consider releasing old demos to keep fans satisfied til then lol. LG7 is supposed to come out this year, I doubt she'd want to use that hype just for some ARTPOP stuff she probably doesn't even like anymore.

Controversiaga

We want OUT OF CONTROL 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • YAAAS 14
  • Thanks 2

ARTPOPKISS

She needs a rarities album I've got whole ass cover and back cover prepared and everything 

F@ggotry at its finest
  • YAAAS 1

tylerjs

Honestly I can’t see Gaga ever doing this 

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 8

Reject False Icons

in some periods of time she even performed unreleased songs, in others she payed large amounts of money to keep unreleased songs to herself, but she hasn't properly released any of them, but anything can happen her team is so messy and unpredictable

MANiCURE 6

I mean Taylor has a commercial purpose when it comes to releasing vault tracks, Gaga has nothing to gain from it... It will perform well the first few weeks thanks to monsters but would fall down quickly.

hieronymus

Aren't her old demos and stuff in legal limbo with Troy or whatever? I feel like that point comes up whenever we start daydreaming about them getting released

GagaGame

Gimme the Tea girl...

"I live halfway between reality and fantasy at all times"

bionic

The Fame (Gaga's Version) (from the Haus) when???

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • YAAAS 1

artdoll

I'd love for an unreleased collection! But I'm not sure if that's viable for her to do legally(?). :noparty:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

The Z
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

Out Of Control AND Freakshow!!!

Don’t we already have Freakshow in full? :laughga:

Onlygaga

She’s too much of a perfectionist to ever do that I’m afraid. Even some of her finished released songs aren’t good enough for her pretty sure that’s why she never sings certain songs live :messga:. I will say tho, those unreleased tracks from The Fame like, panty party, heiresses, rockshow, etc would all be great to have in lossless streaming quality!!