💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga hosted a Clinuvel Pharmaceuticals event at her mansion last night

Stef

Featured Posts

Magneto

The last thing the world needs is another pharmaceutical brand...well. that's too bad.

- Haus Labs Medical

Edited by Magneto
Free my mind
  • LMAO 7

LaLa
4 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

btw they build this whole arse thing in her backyard. Queenie 

reminded me of when she built that whole tent thing so she could practise for the SuperBowl in her yard lol

• YAAAS 1

starcell
3 minutes ago, LaLa said:

reminded me of when she built that whole tent thing so she could practise for the SuperBowl in her yard lol

Omg I didn’t know this, are there photos? That’s amazing lol

Lextyr97
2 hours ago, Edu said:

any minute now

people-doubting-our-girl-meanwhile-shes-

wtf kind of TV is that btw

TimotheeChalamet
2 minutes ago, starcell said:

Omg I didn’t know this, are there photos? That’s amazing lol

I think you can see the interior in 5'2, during rehearsals

TimotheeChalamet
1 minute ago, Lextyr97 said:

wtf kind of TV is that btw

It's an editing screen, they use big ass monitors to see the details while working on a pc for the timeline itself

• Thanks 1

Gagaplayer315

Girl is doing everything but record damn songs :icant:

Edited by Gagaplayer315
  • LMAO 3

Robo Ga

I’m so jealous of her riches

🤖⚡️
  • Like 1

tylerjs
1 hour ago, huttont said:

I think the issue people have is the promotion of medications period. It’s so bizarre that capitalism has its clutches on healthcare. Like why do we even need advertisements for medications? We suggest these medications to our doctors when it should be the other way around. An advertisement for a medication truly makes me wary of it’s legitimacy. Gaga can do what she wants and I’m glad she found that nurtec helped her. But the whole thing just feels icky unless she is working to offer these medications at the lowest prices possible. That being said, I am glad that a celebrity like Gaga is involved bc she is a genuinely good person and wants to help. 

Because it informs a wider range of people about the drug and its potential benefits. Just because it’s not how every place handles health doesn’t make it inherently immoral or wrong. There are so many variations of medications available that there is no realistic way for doctors to sit there and list them all of to you for every condition you may have. Plus, a lot of doctors don’t actually give a f*** about their patients or dismiss them based on race, gender, etc, so they frequently do not take patients seriously and do not exhaust all the treatments and medications they should. Is that wrong? Of course. Will it continue to happen? Yes. Patients seeing ads for new treatment options puts more control in their hands to research and pursue options their doctor may not offer or even care to suggest. You aren’t used to seeing medication ads and that’s fair, but until you are in a position where you are on your own to be your own medical advocate because your professionals failed you, then you won’t understand the necessity for things like this.

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point
  • Like 2

Bronco
11 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

Yes. Patients seeing ads for new treatment options puts more control in their hands to research and pursue options their doctor may not offer or even care to suggest. You aren’t used to seeing medication ads and that’s fair, but until you are in a position where you are on your own to be your own medical advocate because your professionals failed you, then you won’t understand the necessity for things like this.

I'd suggest reading on the role of advertising & marketing in the opioid crisis before suggesting that the these companies empower patients. 

• Like 6
  • YAAAS 1

GagaSine

Tbh kind of here for evil pharmaceutical capitalist queen gaga. :vegas: yes girl impress those shareholders

Edited by GagaSine
  • YAAAS 1

GagaSine
4 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I'd suggest reading on the role of advertising & marketing in the opioid crisis before suggesting that the these companies empower patients. 

The brainwashing is kind of crazy for ppl to believe pharmaceutical companies' actions are a net positive. :bradley: it's so over tbh 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

• River locked this topic