💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Legends Z-A [coming 2025]

bionic

Featured Posts

Vengaboy
4 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Are you gen 5 stan and was expecting  Unova Legends, is that why? :glamourpuss:  :kara:

Hahahah truth be told I expected nothing 😂 I’m a gen 1 stan if anything but I’m thrilled for people who are excited for this game (yes truly). The trading card app looked fun! 

• Like 1

calmar
5 hours ago, ryansamonster said:

Not familiar with those in the slightest! I played Shield after getting a Switch in 2021 …. Before that I think the last game I played/owned was Sapphire?? 

Then you've missed quite a bit:

FireRed & LeafGreen (Sep 2004)
Emerald (May 2005)
Diamond & Pearl (Apr 2007)
Platinum (Mar 2009)
HeartGold & SoulSilver (Mar 2010)
Black & White (Mar 2011)
Black2 & White2 (Oct 2012)
X & Y (Oct 2013)
OmegaRuby & AlphaSapphire (Nov 2014)
Sun & Moon (Nov 2016)
UltraSun & UltraMoon (Nov 2017)
Let's Go: Pikachu & Let's Go: Eevee (Nov 2018)

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

PartySick

The music used in the trailer sounds really cool. I love the classically French flares draped over the typical epic sounding game theme. I hope that's a sign of how good the music will be in the game. Scarlet and Violet had great music too.

Also super cool to see a city based Pokemon game. It makes me wonder how certain 'mons will be found but honestly, most of gen 6 has a pretty "oh, this could live in a city" feel to it anyway.

If the map shown is the final map, that's huge. Lots of little alley ways and buildings, districts, and I'm sure it'll be multi-leveled too.

Looks promising!

I know the gen 5 fans are angry though rip.

🖤

PartySick
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

The unexplored lore potential of Kalos makes it so much sense why this gen is getting Legends game :flower:

It will be so fun to get lost in Lumiose City again :party:

I just realized there's literally a character named AZ in X and Y. I wonder if we'll finally be able to have his Floette without hacking it in.

Also excited for Zygarde, that's one of my favorite legends.

And I can't even lie, gen 6 came with Hoenn remakes so there's a very small part of me that wants the next entry into the Legends series to be based on Hoenn. I mean, Groudon, Kyogre, and Rayquaza? The Regi trio? The lore keepers/dragon trainers? All the already present nods to the past in every gen 3 game...GIVE.

🖤
  • YAAAS 1

Auralegends

Am I the only one thinking of AZ, the 3000 year war, the project AZOTH files in ORAS...

Eido

In the logo the Z is using Zygarde pattern

But A is using a new pattern so probably a new pokemon 

NichuuB
7 hours ago, bionic said:

So I guess this game will link Mega evolution to Zygarde in the lore

The inclusion of A intrigues me- will they create a new (now extinct??) legendary with that letter name (or pull back Arceus again?)

The A looks like the ultimate weapon. It might be a stretch tho, but could we know more about the 3000 years war that AZ lived through?

Pokemon-Legends-ZA.jpeg?w=1200 89627d83ddb32f5a7caed8b0a5f48de4.png

Property of @Whale

Robo Ga

I’m happy there’s a new legends, but tbh very disappointed in this. It just feels confusing in terms of what this will actually be like. I need more from trailers than this to feel excited… it left me with more questions than answers. 

🤖⚡️
  • Like 1

AnglerfishbraBENUS

i’d love an ‘immersive urban experience’ but i’m very confused how we will catch all the pokemon lol

are we going to play AS a pokemon?

Flippy

This was my first game (which I never finished) so I’m excited to play again! I really liked it! :bradley: I’m so ready 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • YAAAS 1

RAMROD
6 hours ago, PartySick said:

The music used in the trailer sounds really cool. I love the classically French flares draped over the typical epic sounding game theme. I hope that's a sign of how good the music will be in the game. Scarlet and Violet had great music too.

They better keep the Boutique music cos we need it, issa bop,

:giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • YAAAS 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Can someone tell me - is this the actual title ?? Or working? Also I can’t believe how negative people are towards this franchise yet they’re taking a long time for a new game which is what we all wanted?? Idk between being in fandoms like Gaga, stranger things, Star Wars, Pokémon’s, I’d never know they’re fans 🙄 

bionic
5 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Can someone tell me - is this the actual title ?? Or working? Also I can’t believe how negative people are towards this franchise yet they’re taking a long time for a new game which is what we all wanted?? Idk between being in fandoms like Gaga, stranger things, Star Wars, Pokémon’s, I’d never know they’re fans 🙄 

its the actual title

i don't think there's any real harm in fans having high expectations for franchises/fandoms they've put a lot of time, money, energy + passion into. pokemon deserves A LOT of the criticism it gets so i probably wouldnt put it in same camp as the others you listed

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
HausOfMark

I am actually so excited for this game and cant wait for its release.

-Mark