Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

whered my poll go?

I clicked "Keep this poll" for the "favourite album" poll, but it's gone... Although, the topic says the poll is there. What the hell..?

-hides from angry Rihanna fans-

Also, your thread was merged here because this is the Rihanna thread, where you're supposed to keep all Rihanna discussion.

Just A Holy Fool

So... apparently preliminary figures are suggesting she TTT will net 180-200k and place her at #4. Buble will debut at #1, Nickelback at #2 and Drake will drop it at #3.

Receipts you ask?

http://www.hitsdaily...gi?news08781m01

http://www.billboard...005564202.story\

Edited by Just A Holy Fool

Just A Holy Fool

The only competition she has for the #1 spot in the UK is One Direction.

Yeah, the UK is totally in love with her. I really do like Rihanna, hopefully she'll get her #1 album in the US eventually.

Yeah, the UK is totally in love with her. I really do like Rihanna, hopefully she'll get her #1 album in the US eventually.

She'll have to quit releasing albums in late November then

Just A Holy Fool

She'll have to quit releasing albums in late November then

Yeah, that's the bottom line for sure. Oh well, she'll still rule radio and digital single sales despite no #1 album it seems.

Yeah, that's the bottom line for sure. Oh well, she'll still rule radio and digital single sales despite no #1 album it seems.

She should really try a March or April release date.

Just A Holy Fool

She should really try a March or April release date.

You'd think though with the amount of successful singles she has had, her hype machine could easily generate half a million in a week.... maybe its her marketing team that is to blame?