💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rihanna

Brian

Featured Posts

18 days until Talk That Talk.

It's getting a little too close to see her mentioning being in the studio still.

If she tweets about being in the studio next week too, I'd expect the release date to change.

I will seriously take my life if she cancel the show in Stockholm on Wednesday

She can reschedule dates.

If this was serious and she died, she couldn't reschedule dates.

It's better she take time now than suffer more later on

aw i hope she will be okay!

18 days until Talk That Talk.

It's getting a little too close to see her mentioning being in the studio still.

If she tweets about being in the studio next week too, I'd expect the release date to change.

naa rihanna doesn't do pushbacks. or maybe the standard edition is coming out as planned, but the deluxe is coming out sometime later. she did say that she only had the deluxe edition left to complete. i'm sure it will all be fine though

She can reschedule dates.

If this was serious and she died, she couldn't reschedule dates.

It's better she take time now than suffer more later on

But we have to wait to after December...

JaysAMess

does anyone else think we found love would have sounded better if she sang "we found love in a hopeless place. We found love in a hopeless case"?

wat.

She cancelled in Sweden, 5 minutes before start.

I feel sad for the people who waited all day to see the concert, I would be seriously pissed if that was one of me.

MattyMonster

does anyone else think we found love would have sounded better if she sang "we found love in a hopeless place. We found love in a hopeless case"?

No, but I always always sing "we fell in love in a hopeless place" :shrug:

I hope she's okay!!

I'm seriously so excited for Talk That Talk to come out, I have a feeling its going to be an amazing record full of amazing songs! :cant-wait:

Edited by discotommy

I feel sad for the people who waited all day to see the concert, I would be seriously pissed if that was one of me.

I know a lot of people who was outside the arena for more than 12 hours to get the best places (Golden Circle etc) VIP was sold out.

:/ Praying.. let her come to Stockholm on WDAY<3

RivingtonRebel

I know a lot of people who was outside the arena for more than 12 hours to get the best places (Golden Circle etc) VIP was sold out.

:/ Praying.. let her come to Stockholm on WDAY<3

You should be more concerned that she's ok, rather than if you're going to a concert or not tbh.

You should be more concerned that she's ok, rather than if you're going to a concert or not tbh.

Don't judge me for what I'm writing here. I'm talking about the tour ofcourse I want her to be ok. That's more important.

Edited by LibertyWalk