💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Beyoncé’s ‘Texas Hold ‘Em’ Hits No. 1 on Billboard Hot 100

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Beyoncé’s “Texas Hold ‘Em” shuffles to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100, a week after it debuted at No. 2. The superstar earns her ninth leader on the list, and her first since “Break My Soul” in 2022.

“Texas Hold ‘Em” drew 29 million streams (up 51%) and 16.1 million radio airplay audience impressions (up 233%) and sold 29,000 downloads (down 25%) in the Feb. 16-22 tracking week, according to Luminate, as the song claims dual top Streaming and Airplay Gainer honors on the Hot 100.

Beyoncé notches her ninth Hot 100 No. 1 as a soloist.

Beyoncé co-wrote and co-produced “Texas Hold ‘Em.” She has co-written all nine and co-produced six of her solo Hot 100 No. 1s. 

Here’s a recap:
“Texas Hold ‘Em,” one week to date, March 2, 2024
“Break My Soul,” two weeks, beginning Aug. 13, 2022
“Savage” (Megan Thee Stallion feat. Beyoncé), one, May 30, 2020
“Perfect” (Ed Sheeran duet with Beyoncé), five (on which she was credited; the song led for six weeks total), beginning Dec. 23, 2017
“Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It),” four, beginning Dec. 13, 2008
“Irreplaceable,” 10, beginning Dec. 16, 2006
“Check on It,” feat. Slim Thug, five, beginning Feb. 4, 2006
“Baby Boy,” feat. Sean Paul, nine, beginning Oct. 4, 2003
“Crazy in Love,” feat. Jay-Z, eight weeks at No. 1, beginning July 12, 2003

Additionally, Destiny’s Child, with Beyoncé as a member, scored four Hot 100 No. 1s: “Bootylicious” (for two weeks in 2001); “Independent Women (Part 1)” (11, 2000-01); “Say My Name” (three, 2000); and “Bills, Bills, Bills” (one week, 1999).

Edited by Teletubby
i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 21
  • Love 5

27monster27

She really did repair her hot 100 chart success with the first act. She is doing really well right now.

he/him/his
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

danbekim

everything Bey touches becomes gold :excited2:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

RenegAde

The way I haven't listened to this song In full since its release but 16 carriages is already my 3rd most played song this year:derpga:.

Anyone else  suprised by how this one did well on the charts considering the general consensus when it dropped was that it was a  bad country song. Also even the tik tok challenge isn't picking up on social media or am I just too old to know what popping these days?

Edited by RenegAde
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

eifulien
6 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

The way I haven't listened to this song In full since its release but 16 carriages is already my 3rd most played song this year:derpga:.

Anyone else  suprised by how this one did well on the charts considering the general consensus went it dropped was that it was a  bad country song. Also even the tik tok challenge isn't picking up on social media or am I just too old to know what popping these days?

Exactly this. I heard them both on release day and now I've specifically gone to my last.fm to check the scrobbles: Texas 5 times, 16 Carriages, 37 times.

Was the Texas song pushed more than the Carriages? I rarely understand the US taste, especially since the streaming era took over. 

Bey is really about to force the international fanbase to listen to country. I'm curious but still the Texas song has the yee-haw vibe I absolutely roll my eyes at. :ladyhaha:

Anduin
3 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Anyone else  suprised by how this one did well on the charts considering the general consensus went it dropped was that it was a  bad country song. Also even the tik tok challenge isn't picking up on social media or am I just too old to know what popping these days?

#Justicefor16carriages the better song

I heard Texas Hold Em a lot these days on Tik tok, A LOT

it must help the song to chart 

btw Universal, do something please! We still can't use Lady gaga's songs on Tik tok 

Look Whos Talking Now Omg GIF

let me promote my boys, by the way 

Oh and congrats Bey! :kiss:

Edited by Anduin
  • Shook 1

Roughhouse Dandy

She truly is the moment every moment. We're so blessed to have her 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

Red
4 hours ago, tyler k said:

yassss can't wait for Act 2!! 

must GIF

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • LMAO 5

Mr S

Wow. She seems to be repeaking. Her team was smart to get her to drop that "god" image and get back out there. She's more relatable, Shea relaxing more, not withholding from streaming etc. 

• Like 2