Featured Posts

M i K E Y
7 hours ago, Economy said:

That power. Moving soccer match dates for ur highness 

Fortuna Düsseldorf did it for TCB as well 

• YAAAS 2

Noah X
7 hours ago, Future Lovers said:

Maybe it's just time to accept that it's not for you and leave it there. Like it's perfectly fine if it isn't your thing but the superiority complex that radiates off of people who seem to delight in announcing they don't like it is genuinely so off putting. There is no need to look down your nose at someone simply because it doesn't appeal personally to you. Clearly she isn't viewed as mediocre by all the people who have been able to connect with her music. If you view her that way, then fine, but don't frame it as anything other than an opinion. 

Really don't understand how Monsters in particular can so confidently speak about an artist and their fans the way that they speak about Taylor and hers when Monsters were forced through the same exact thing when Gaga was still in her polarizing years. Its like the fanbase has forgotten how horrible it was to just try and enjoy something with people constantly screaming in your ear about how **** they think it is. 

??? I was talking about the football team.

I'm a swiftie. :triggered:

Edited by Noah X

Bowman

I read this thread as Taylor is gonna announce a second date with someone in Madrid :icant: 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Bronco
9 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I wondered if this was going to be the case. Madrid and Cardiff are the only cities on the entire tour that have yet to receive a second date. I'm surprised her team took the risk by playing it how they did. Usually artists who go to Spain don't bother with Portugal because they're so close together that it can mess with concert attendance (for example, if a date is in Barcelona, on the east coast, fans who live in the west right next to Portugal might just prefer to go to Portugal instead meaning one venue might have less attendance). Yet, she chose 2 in Portugal and one in Spain. I would've just avoided Portugal and kept to Spain, so she could add more to the existing date and not have to travel. It's so weird that the lesser populated Portugal had enough demand for 2 dates but the bigger populated Spain clearly only has the demand for one. And as for Cardiff, well, it's close enough to London that she didn't need a date there. She just should've added more dates to London, extending the record of most stadium dates there on a single tour. Her team played it so well with the venues and dates and tried to make sure she had at least 2 dates at every venue but these 2 cities are the ones that are messing up the perfect completion of multi-dates, which I'm sure annoys perfectionist Taylor no end. With better planning, it might not have been this way.

Honestly I think the Cardiff date being a singular show probably comes down to transport links. 

Obviously we all know transport in the UK is terrible, but Wales is particularly bad with very poor connectivity between North & South Wales and Cardiff is quite poorly connected to the rest of the country compared to London & Edinbrugh as the other capitals. 
The Liverpool dates are dramatically easier to get to for North Wales residents (plus most of North Wales are scousers anyway lol) + the city is cheaper for Hotels & other expenses compared to Cardiff. 

As for being close enough to London, that's not really true logistically for South Wales residents. And combining Swansea & Cardiff gives you more than enough people to fill the Principality before counting in Bath, Bristol & Gloucester from across the border. 

TortureMeOnReplay
13 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I wondered if this was going to be the case. Madrid and Cardiff are the only cities on the entire tour that have yet to receive a second date. I'm surprised her team took the risk by playing it how they did. Usually artists who go to Spain don't bother with Portugal because they're so close together that it can mess with concert attendance (for example, if a date is in Barcelona, on the east coast, fans who live in the west right next to Portugal might just prefer to go to Portugal instead meaning one venue might have less attendance). Yet, she chose 2 in Portugal and one in Spain. I would've just avoided Portugal and kept to Spain, so she could add more to the existing date and not have to travel. It's so weird that the lesser populated Portugal had enough demand for 2 dates but the bigger populated Spain clearly only has the demand for one. And as for Cardiff, well, it's close enough to London that she didn't need a date there. She just should've added more dates to London, extending the record of most stadium dates there on a single tour. Her team played it so well with the venues and dates and tried to make sure she had at least 2 dates at every venue but these 2 cities are the ones that are messing up the perfect completion of multi-dates, which I'm sure annoys perfectionist Taylor no end. With better planning, it might not have been this way.

You're going by city rather than venue. Spain's venue probably has a higher fee and they're aware of the demographic already attending Portugal's date and how far people will travel. If a large portion of people at Portugal's date are traveling from Spain or are people that normally attend Spain dates anyways, there's no harm on Taylor's part to plan a second Portugal date and pocket the saved fees.