💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Taylor Swift to announce 2nd date in Madrid

SpanishChaosAngel

Featured Posts

SpanishChaosAngel

Real Madrid has been asking La Liga to move the football match from May 29th to a week before so Taylor Swift can make another concert in the Santiago Bernabéu stadium. Apparently, La Liga has confirmed to R.M. that the match date is gonna be changed, so the announcement for the second concert will probably be this week

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGeDMeRqx/

i hope that she announce some shows more in Barcelona or Seville just for not announcing only one show, i also hope that this rumor is true cause i didn’t get tickets 

Edited by SpanishChaosAngel
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 4

• SpanishChaosAngel changed the title to Taylor Swift to announce 2nd date in Madrid
SpanishChaosAngel
1 minute ago, Economy said:

That power. Moving soccer match dates for ur highness 

i think the 2nd concert is not only because of Taylor’s power, is because it would be better for the team and for Spain as well

• Like 1

BUtterfield 8
Just now, Noah X said:

Still wrapping my head around how mediocrity can sell out stadiums :saladga:

Because the mediocre ppl attending her concert relate I guess 

• Like 4

dit

the more dates the better!

I want her to make the record harder and harder to break for future generations lol! Make it a 3 billion grossing tour lol!

• YAAAS 4

weed
52 minutes ago, dit said:

the more dates the better!

I want her to make the record harder and harder to break for future generations lol! Make it a 3 billion grossing tour lol!

The fact that it's already over a billion with 60 shows :nooo::nooo: will be a 2B tour at least I feel

• YAAAS 1

StrawberryBlond

I wondered if this was going to be the case. Madrid and Cardiff are the only cities on the entire tour that have yet to receive a second date. I'm surprised her team took the risk by playing it how they did. Usually artists who go to Spain don't bother with Portugal because they're so close together that it can mess with concert attendance (for example, if a date is in Barcelona, on the east coast, fans who live in the west right next to Portugal might just prefer to go to Portugal instead meaning one venue might have less attendance). Yet, she chose 2 in Portugal and one in Spain. I would've just avoided Portugal and kept to Spain, so she could add more to the existing date and not have to travel. It's so weird that the lesser populated Portugal had enough demand for 2 dates but the bigger populated Spain clearly only has the demand for one. And as for Cardiff, well, it's close enough to London that she didn't need a date there. She just should've added more dates to London, extending the record of most stadium dates there on a single tour. Her team played it so well with the venues and dates and tried to make sure she had at least 2 dates at every venue but these 2 cities are the ones that are messing up the perfect completion of multi-dates, which I'm sure annoys perfectionist Taylor no end. With better planning, it might not have been this way.

HotLikeMexico
50 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I wondered if this was going to be the case. Madrid and Cardiff are the only cities on the entire tour that have yet to receive a second date. I'm surprised her team took the risk by playing it how they did. Usually artists who go to Spain don't bother with Portugal because they're so close together that it can mess with concert attendance (for example, if a date is in Barcelona, on the east coast, fans who live in the west right next to Portugal might just prefer to go to Portugal instead meaning one venue might have less attendance). Yet, she chose 2 in Portugal and one in Spain. I would've just avoided Portugal and kept to Spain, so she could add more to the existing date and not have to travel. It's so weird that the lesser populated Portugal had enough demand for 2 dates but the bigger populated Spain clearly only has the demand for one. And as for Cardiff, well, it's close enough to London that she didn't need a date there. She just should've added more dates to London, extending the record of most stadium dates there on a single tour. Her team played it so well with the venues and dates and tried to make sure she had at least 2 dates at every venue but these 2 cities are the ones that are messing up the perfect completion of multi-dates, which I'm sure annoys perfectionist Taylor no end. With better planning, it might not have been this way.

Bruh, not everything needs to be an esssay. 

• Sad 3

Future Lovers
2 hours ago, Noah X said:

Maybe it's just time to accept that it's not for you and leave it there. Like it's perfectly fine if it isn't your thing but the superiority complex that radiates off of people who seem to delight in announcing they don't like it is genuinely so off putting. There is no need to look down your nose at someone simply because it doesn't appeal personally to you. Clearly she isn't viewed as mediocre by all the people who have been able to connect with her music. If you view her that way, then fine, but don't frame it as anything other than an opinion. 

Really don't understand how Monsters in particular can so confidently speak about an artist and their fans the way that they speak about Taylor and hers when Monsters were forced through the same exact thing when Gaga was still in her polarizing years. Its like the fanbase has forgotten how horrible it was to just try and enjoy something with people constantly screaming in your ear about how **** they think it is. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

StrawberryBlond
46 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

Bruh, not everything needs to be an esssay. 

Wow, that was uncalled for. Explain to me how I could have got across everything I needed to say any briefer. Not everything in life can be said in a one-liner. If you're too concise, people will only ask what you mean or ask for examples and you end up having to make more posts and waste time. Best to get it all out in one post and be done with it. This is a forum, where we express opinions, best not to police how people choose to do so.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

ELECTROHEART

This is a SOCCER stadium, Real Madrid's stadium, that artist could move to another date or another venue.

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

dit
3 hours ago, weed said:

The fact that it's already over a billion with 60 shows :nooo::nooo: will be a 2B tour at least I feel

It's INSANE! she is for sure clearing 2 billion! Now if the rumors of her adding another leg to the tour for the new album and the remaining TVs is true than she is 100% clearing 3 billion and maybe even more!

• YAAAS 1

Erich Johnson
5 hours ago, Noah X said:

Enigma say hi