Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica Act ii

ItsAnthonyz

Featured Posts

ItsAnthonyz

Hey guys ❤️

i was really thinking about how cool it actually would be to get an act 2 for chromatica. First of all this is not a reach or a rumor is just an opinion. 

she used to always say that chromatica will never be over, and she also used the chromatica aesthetic for Fortnite 

I really think she had so much stuff planned for chromatica that she didn’t do bc of the pandemic and I really think an act 2 would do it’s justice!

I think the aesthetic was so great and because of the pandemic it was such a missed opportunity 

EDIT: did u actually see that clip from Fortnite where she was on that stage, ik I’m delusional but Gaga would never do some random stuff, what if that would be the actual stage she wanted for TCB? Idk but it feels odd for her to do something chromatica releated if the era was really over, idk this era feels unfinished almost like there’s still something that has to come 

Edited by ItsAnthonyz
follow your dreams <3
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Noah

I do think that would be cool, especially considering how many unreleased Songs she has from that Era with BoysNoize or Sophie. It would be really interesting how she would re-imagine the Era visually as well, considering we had bright colors in the Music Videos, Technology in the Photoshoots and Dark Industrial for the Tour.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

HeavyMetal Halcyon

I might be a little biased, because Chromatica is my favorite Era, but yes, I would totally agree that it would be awesome to have an act ii. I think it would be good if she is planning on having LG7 out in 2025, to give us an act 2 before Joker comes out. It could act as a transition era from the bright colorful world of Chromatica to something else. 

We could get some of the unreleased tracks / different versions bloodpop had mentioned at the beginning of the era. 

Chromatica Forever

Sneaky Oliver
1 hour ago, ItsAnthonyz said:

Idk but it feels odd for her to do something chromatica releated if the era was really over

I think the Fortnite collab was meant to come out during the era. Idk why they chose to postpone it to this very day, maybe if there is any indication LG7 is around the corner, she’s building hype for it. CBT film release should be the last Chromatica related thing before LG7 era begins 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

ReplayBoss

I really wish the Chromatica Era got a reboot after the pandemic. Could have been so hype having so many unreleased projects being out to hype up TCB. The only thing that we know is still coming is TCB Film but everything else is unused. It sucks because Chromatica had so interesting concepts and themes. The thought of being transported to a world that you dance through the pain with is so awesome. The tribes, map, everything. I think Chromstica is the only other Act 2 I would love to see besides from ARTPOP.

Edited by ReplayBoss
The scars on my mind are on replay, r-replay
  • Like 1

Snorlax

If she's fulfilling all the scrapped plans she better be doing that coachella set this year :crossed: