Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

GaGa's movie career > recent music career, agree?

dit

Featured Posts

dit

Do you find GaGa's movie career in some ways more exciting and activation than GaGa's recent music career? Please discuss.

Thank you and God bless

-dit

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Anderson123

I'm very excited to see Joker 2 more than Gucci and A Star Is Born but Chromatica is my favorite album since Born This Way so no. The pandemic obviously ruined all plans but that's still a great album.

A Star Is Born also counts as a music era and I enjoyed that way more than Joanne. 

• YAAAS 9

Modern Ecstasy2

I love her movie eras bc the promo is managed by *ahem* other people. I love all the interviews, premiers, etc.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Ultimecia

Actions speak louder than words... and her actions say "Yes."

I hope she finds a better balance with LG7.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1

JessFletch

I've only seen A Star Is Born (no interest in HOC or J2), but she seems to be in her element right now.

⚫️

Chromamama

Tbh new (and current) music from her will always be bigger than a new movie from her imo

I hope she released music more often than this... even with acting

• Like 3

LIKELADYAGAGA

I think movies have really helped her career and popularity. The Joker 2 will make her the biggest name in entertainment (again).

I don't think a lot of us realize how big the first joker was. It was the highest grossing Rated R film of all time. It's going to be the biggest moment of her career. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 4
  • Shook 2

EGOT2027

i am far more invested in her movie career than her music career at this point. she just seems way more passionate about acting than music these days, which makes me more excited. i just want to see her happy and inspired. plus, it’s felt like such vindication to see girl i grew up defending go on to be this “butts in seats movie star.” 

i am hoping that some of her passion for music returns soon though!!

Ladle Ghoulash
57 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I'm very excited to see Joker 2 more than Gucci and A Star Is Born but Chromatica is my favorite album since Born This Way so no. The pandemic obviously ruined all plans but that's still a great album.

A Star Is Born also counts as a music era and I enjoyed that way more than Joanne. 

Taste! (Aside from the whole Rancid Candy thing)

• LMAO 1

Anderson123
21 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Taste! (Aside from the whole Rancid Candy thing)

z9ig8xxRa0ERpb2fpuJvGtUdlnqH_MKbTpFPpU-r

• LMAO 1

SpiritBunny

I mean her last movie HOG was a literal boiling turd. Chromatica is her highest scoring album critically and got her a number 1 and a Grammy even though her stans like to crap on it and Bloodpop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

MichellePfieffer

if the CBT interludes count as "movie career" then maybe... but Gucci was not the tea

• YAAAS 1

Robo Ga

To me she will always first and foremost be a musical artist and that is where she has my heart, her music is so special to me, it’s truly part of who I am.

But I do liveeeee for her movie career as well and I am so excited for JFAD… each movie she is in is like a huge exciting event in my life. I can’t believe we’re going to experience that again later this year! Also people underestimate her skill as an actress. She is incredible 

🤖⚡️
  • YAAAS 1

Super

unfortunately... yes. ASIB soundtrack had its moments tho

Edited by Super