đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

More reasons Gaga might release this Friday

homomo

Featured Posts

homomo

With the recent Fortnite news, it got me thinking of previous Fortnite collaborations with artists.

On Jan 27th, 2023, Fortnite released their collaboration with The Kid Laroi. He got skins, gear, and emotes to use in the game (Festival wasnt out at this time yet). His whole style was from his 2021-22 era.

However, Epic Games surprised us all and released an emote of his new song “Love Again” that was released the very same day.

Look, I firmly believe something is coming this Friday. And I believe Gaga will release her new song from LG7, and it will be an emote you can dance to in the game.

end thread

• Like 4
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1

palma

This :vegas:

Besides I don't think it would take too much time on a development-basis to include stems/audio from a song in the game as opposed to revamping all the visuals/themes. I get that they'd have to use Chromatica content as they already had it on the go but I think it still could be possible for them to include a new song, or for Gaga to debut a video there. :partysick:

• Thanks 3

63grekke

if she couldn't even put out bonus ARTPOP tracks on streaming for the 10th anniversary, it's simply not happening.

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

homomo
2 minutes ago, 63grekke said:

if she couldn't even put out bonus ARTPOP tracks on streaming for the 10th anniversary, it's simply not happening.

But… why was anyone expecting that? Gaga never said anything about it.

She did however confirm LG7 is coming. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

madmagical6
29 minutes ago, homomo said:

With the recent Fortnite news, it got me thinking of previous Fortnite collaborations with artists.

On Jan 27th, 2023, Fortnite released their collaboration with The Kid Laroi. He got skins, gear, and emotes to use in the game (Festival wasnt out at this time yet). His whole style was from his 2021-22 era.

However, Epic Games surprised us all and released an emote of his new song “Love Again” that was released the very same day.

Look, I firmly believe something is coming this Friday. And I believe Gaga will release her new song from LG7, and it will be an emote you can dance to in the game.

end thread

Do you think she'll announce it today or tomorrow? Or just a surprise drop on Friday?

• Like 1

Charmz
Just now, Jose Alberto said:

We're finally getting the Babylon MV with mountains and rhinos!! :excited2:

Pleaseeee

wig GIF by Laff Mobb’s Laff Tracks

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️
  • Like 2

Gagaplayer315

Well she did an entire live concert when stupid love had leaked and didn't mention a thing so don't be too optimistic :icant:

• LMAO 1

homomo
Just now, madmagical6 said:

Do you think she'll announce it today or tomorrow? Or just a surprise drop on Friday?

Personally: I feel it will be a surprise or very short announced release (1-2 hrs beforehand)

I believe the Fortnite update is around 6pm EST on Thursday. Around midnight EST she will drop the single and announce it in the midst of the Fortnite gaming stuff.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

palma
Just now, Gagaplayer315 said:

Well she did an entire live concert when stupid love had leaked and didn't mention a thing so don't be too optimistic :icant:

The way people screamed SL lyrics to her at that event :bear:

I'd be so pissed that Chromatica would be coming only now :bear:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

homomo
1 minute ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

This isn’t a leak though. This is official stuff

Noah
8 minutes ago, 63grekke said:

the difference is Gaga never had any intentions of releasing ANYTHING for Act 2. It was simply something the fans made up. We know LG7 is inevitably coming one day or another, so it makes more sense to consider possible momentums she could use for a release. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

madmagical6
1 minute ago, homomo said:

Personally: I feel it will be a surprise or very short announced release (1-2 hrs beforehand)

I believe the Fortnite update is around 6pm EST on Thursday. Around midnight EST she will drop the single and announce it in the midst of the Fortnite gaming stuff.

That would be great promo! I just hope it actually happens! Imagine the meltdowns if it just comes and goes :icant:

• Like 1

Obobo

On the official fortnite festival gaga page it references a battle happening on Chromatica talking about her kindness armor and using this certain weapon skins to beat enemies on Chromatica etc.

My delulu thinks there might be more to the event rather than just the guitar hero mode in the official release date…maybe the scrapped concert might be a surprise drop with extra goodie from LG7 as well…