Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fan does Scheisse choreography with Gaga onstage.

Floppy

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

actually, watching the video of him explaining it, I uh don't know he seemed like not even changed by experience like not a huge deal, idk idk idk

actually, watching the video of him explaining it, I uh don't know he seemed like not even changed by experience like not a huge deal, idk idk idk

Do you want him to break down in tears? Build a shrine? Tattoo the exact location of her hand placements on his body?

He got on stage at a concert its not really a life changing moment. He worked hard to learn to do her dances and got recognition and was appreciative. I don't see the issue.

Do you want him to break down in tears? Build a shrine? Tattoo the exact location of her hand placements on his body?

He got on stage at a concert its not really a life changing moment. He worked hard to learn to do her dances and got recognition and was appreciative. I don't see the issue.

okay thanks for the ****ing hostility, I believe that I have a different idea of how this would affect my life, and for me, that would be a life changing moment

so back up

LOL I CANT HAHAHAHA :smh:

okay thanks for the ****ing hostility, I believe that I have a different idea of how this would affect my life, and for me, that would be a life changing moment

so back up

Well just because you feel like it would change yours SO MUCH doesn't mean it would have the same affect on others. You OP made it sound like you felt the person on stage didn't appreciate it that much. You don't have to break down to appreciate something greatly, that's all innovative meant.

No hostility. D:

Well just because you feel like it would change yours SO MUCH doesn't mean it would have the same affect on others. You OP made it sound like you felt the person on stage didn't appreciate it that much. You don't have to break down to appreciate something greatly, that's all innovative meant.

No hostility. D:

I believe I am entitled to the opinion that something of this magnitude should come with a display of greater emotions - I'm sorry that I feel that way

I believe I am entitled to the opinion that something of this magnitude should come with a display of greater emotions - I'm sorry that I feel that way

You are entitled to that opinion, I only started that not everyone is going to display emotions how you would.

Archived