💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So Blade was wrong?

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

tylerjs

idk man I think blade could’ve just gotten it wrong. Sure, he’s reliable and has been right many times before. Doesn’t mean he can’t get something wrong. 

And Gaga posting studio pics could mean something, but just as well may not mean anything. It’s absolutely possible that she’s just posting studio pics letting us know she’s working on something in general. It doesn’t “have to” mean something is coming by any means. She first tweeted about LG6 nearly a year prior to dropping it, not sure why it’s impossible that something similar is happening here. 

I’d love to be wrong and have an album asap. But I just can’t objectively say that anything thus far is a definite indicator of an imminent release. 

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
15 hours ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Didn't he say first 2 weeks?

No. He (like me) found it interesting Dua announced so far in advanced and that combined with him hearing February originally - he predicted the first two weeks, that wasn’t like something he knew. He simply knew something was coming February and tbh, we got a lot of teases, the 👹 & 🖤 emoji to signify the era which is the new ⚔️ 💗 Chromatica used, etc. 

obviously I wanted music but what we have is exciting and gives clues to the aesthetic and sound (obviously rock) 

I think 3/1 is just a smart date tbh 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
24 minutes ago, tylerjs said:

idk man I think blade could’ve just gotten it wrong. Sure, he’s reliable and has been right many times before. Doesn’t mean he can’t get something wrong. 

And Gaga posting studio pics could mean something, but just as well may not mean anything. It’s absolutely possible that she’s just posting studio pics letting us know she’s working on something in general. It doesn’t “have to” mean something is coming by any means. She first tweeted about LG6 nearly a year prior to dropping it, not sure why it’s impossible that something similar is happening here. 

I’d love to be wrong and have an album asap. But I just can’t objectively say that anything thus far is a definite indicator of an imminent release. 

To be fair I still think the “where do you think she’s going post” was wayyyy to random not to be a tease and I think she knew the direction then. Also we uncovered the June pic outside the studio she also was likely working on it then. 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

I mean, let’s wait until this week ends but I would say yes & no. His initial FEBRUARY 2024 didn’t really say for sure it would be a song, but maybe he knew the roll-out would begin with the studio pics, etc. It’s possible the lead was also planned but maybe Taylor/Beyoncé etc caused them to shift things back a few weeks for both the lead and album. 

also, his comment on the first two weeks thing I never took as him confirming it was coming them, I think he simply found it interesting like I did that Dua announced TS so far in advanced. 

I will say his most recent comment on ATRL when someone said I guess March and he said “Is February not Q1” - idk why he’s still teasing February at this point so I guess we’ll see. 

StoryToy
9 hours ago, Julien Lockhart said:

He said if it's not February it's still Q1 so march.

And if it's not Q1 it's Q2, or 3 of 4.

Or 2025.

Tired Tv Land GIF by TV Land Classic

• LMAO 1

Leoj305

I wouldn’t say it was wrong intel, it probably was pushed back to allow for space for everyone….. I expect a single in Feb.