Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So Blade was wrong?

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

Charmz

I’m guessing something was planned and then scrapped.

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

Ladle Ghoulash
8 minutes ago, weed said:

If I ever lose my faith in Blade, there'd be nothing left for me to do

I could be lost inside Darla's lies without a trace

But every time I close my eyes, I see Burim’s (exclusive) face! 

• LMAO 4

Ultimecia
14 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Didn't he say first 2 weeks?

"Gaga is coming in February" was a statement they made based on their source / info.

"I find it interesting that Dua is avoiding the first two weeks of February" was an observation and speculation on their part, nothing more.

Blade still feels extremely confident in a Q1 release, they did not retract and other extremely reliable music insiders corroborated that something is coming sooner rather than later.

We just have to be patient.

Spoiler

Can we pin that so people with half of the information can stop making pessimistic posts based on an incomplete picture :poot:

Edited by Ultimecia
Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 12

weed
1 minute ago, Ultimecia said:

"Gaga is coming in February" was a statement they made based on their source / info.

"I find it interesting that Dua is avoiding the first two weeks of February" was an observation and speculation on their part, nothing more.

Seeing the quotes together it feels like he's saying it's interesting she's avoiding the first 2 weeks because there is NO release from Gaga in the first half of Feb! Interesting bc empty real estate, instead of afraid of another release. We shall see!

• Like 1

Anderson123

He probably heard about Gaga releasing music in February but as always, things change. Back when Dawn of Chromatica was in the works, Arca told fans about a date and when that date came, nothing happened. She was embarrassed because that was the last thing she heard and Gaga's team changes plans all the time. Same with Bloodpop, Dawn was supposed to come out early Summer but between working on that and Love For Sale, they just moved the date a couple of weeks later. These things happen a lot.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 5

Reality

We all gotta remember that he was told “February 2024” back in NOVEMBER…A lot of things could’ve changed since then.

I don’t think he’d lie about it—he literally has no reason to do so. I think he was legitimately told February and things may have shifted since then, that’s all. It’s also no coincidence that Gaga has been more outspoken about LG7 as of late.

And to be fair, February is not over yet. Though I doubt we’ll get anything this month, there is still some hope :selena:

Edited by Reality
🃏🖤👹
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Mr S

The dua lipa thing was just his speculation.  It turns out Taylor and Beyonce released, and that's probably why dua was scared.

Blade did say February, but it's not over yet

• Like 3

NymphetaGold

It was Beyoncé.............

But I do believe gaga is coming this week. Just wait and see :ohwell:

<3
  • LMAO 1

BlingNotTheMusic
2 hours ago, Reality said:

We all gotta remember that he was told “February 2024” back in NOVEMBER…A lot of things could’ve changed since then.

I don’t think he’d lie about it—he literally has no reason to do so. I think he was legitimately told February and things may have shifted since then, that’s all. It’s also no coincidence that Gaga has been more outspoken about LG7 as of late.

And to be fair, February is not over yet. Though I doubt we’ll get anything this month, there is still some hope :selena:

True, but in early Jan he reposted his Nov tweet claiming Feb. So if March 1st rolls around and nothing has come, he shouldn't act surprised if people come for him. 

I personally can't wait to see the drama :huntyga:

People should keep Gaga's name out their fcking mouth if they don't have solid info. This is not 2011, he should know by now. 

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 3

Reality
6 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

True, but in early Jan he reposted his Nov tweet claiming Feb. So if March 1st rolls around and nothing has come, he shouldn't act surprised if people come for him. 

I personally can't wait to see the drama :huntyga:

People should keep Gaga's name out their fcking mouth if they don't have solid info. This is not 2011, he should know by now. 

Oh I mean, people are definitely gonna come for him if nothing comes by March :laughga:

And while I do think insiders need to be very cognizant of what info they decide to share, Gaga is also known to change her plans often. Even stuff that comes directly from her doesn't always come to fruition :billie:  

I also vividly remember getting into arguments with people weeks before Stupid Love came out. At first people thought that SL would come in early February, but then Mr S kept saying it was getting delayed. Week after week he would be like "it's delayed again" and I was like "Mr S has incorrect info or something because there's no way they're just constantly delaying this song. These things are planned weeks/months in advanced so she can't continuously delay it. Either that or he's fake." :selena: I got lashings for saying that and I mean, he was proven right in the end.

All that to say, we still have some time before February is over. So hopefully he is right and something comes this week :pray:

🃏🖤👹
  • Love 2

BlingNotTheMusic
12 minutes ago, Reality said:

Oh I mean, people are definitely gonna come for him if nothing comes by March :laughga:

And while I do think insiders need to be very cognizant of what info they decide to share, Gaga is also known to change her plans often. Even stuff that comes directly from her doesn't always come to fruition :billie:  

I also vividly remember getting into arguments with people weeks before Stupid Love came out. At first people thought that SL would come in early February, but then Mr S kept saying it was getting delayed. Week after week he would be like "it's delayed again" and I was like "Mr S has incorrect info or something because there's no way they're just constantly delaying this song. These things are planned weeks/months in advanced so she can't continuously delay it. Either that or he's fake." :selena: I got lashings for saying that and I mean, he was proven right in the end.

All that to say, we still have some time before February is over. So hopefully he is right and something comes this week :pray:

Omg Mr S, I totally forgot about him!

Tbh the whole Chromatica era and delay and COVID was so traumatic, I also had a lot going on so I guess I forgot a lot of what happened but I remember the leak and we were SO frustrated for Gaga not officially releasing it until it had been a month since it leaked lmao. 

Also the billboard promo was ... A choice imo

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 2

Starmie25

Last I checked there's still 2 more weeks of February :huntyga:

In Blade We Trust!

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Ophelia

I think he was way too reliable during Chromatica to make anything up. If nothing comes, that's due to the changes that were implemented after November (when he received the info) and we should blame Interscope :lolga:I still believe him and RideOrDie, they are literally the only legit insiders we have atm.

Kudos to the Haus for securing the info so well this time! we barely got a drop of what could be spilled.

...has anybody seen my disco stick?
  • Thanks 1

Levine

Why you always justify fake insiders with the "maybe things got scrapped" bs excuse? aren't you guys tired?

The way you believe ALL the insiders and then when things don't happen you give them a free pass with that pathetic excuse. According to insiders and little monsters, Lady Gaga scrapped like 78 albums in these years lol

Not saying this particulary to Blade, but at least be careful when you choose to believe a stranger for no reason.

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1