💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG7 - Resurgence Of The RockStar

Massive Monster

Featured Posts

Massive Monster

I was just thinking that Gaga could be a modern time Rockstar, I think she is in her own right, but if she goes heavy on Rock, with a dark esthetic (ala BTW or MetalliGa Grammys), she could push that even more. 

This is really a field that other pop girls can't go into or not as hard. 

The Chromatica Ball really cemented for me how badass Gaga still is. A beast on stage. It felt like a huge Rock concert.

I also really hope LG7 being rock heavy could mean another stadium tour.

:pawsup:

Kind regards
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Maxine Puth

Like I said in the other thread, I’m sure most of us are rooting for that heavier electronic rock BTW sound. She would totally **** **** up, and it would separate her from everyone else releasing. 

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 7

Didymus

I have been hoping for this since 2010 :traumatica: I’m tired of her only tapping into this potential when she’s doing tribute performances.

i think songwriting wise it’d be challenging for her. Maybe she should join a band as a side gig. I’d love that.

But lbr, her label would never have it.

• Like 4

palma
1 minute ago, Maxine Puth said:

Like I said in the other thread, I’m sure most of us are rooting for that heavier electronic rock BTW sound. She would totally **** **** up, and it would separate her from everyone else releasing. 

I truly go to my bed every single night begging to universe for BTW 2.0 :traumatica:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

NymphetaGold

idk man, she needs to work with new people ASAP

Edited by NymphetaGold
<3

Rat Q

One day I dream for Gaga to make any kind of music and share it with the world whenever and however she wants I think that would make her happiest, truly :,3

"Hesperus is Phosphorus"
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

PunkTheFunk

We're more likely to get RESURGENCE OF THE ROCKSTAR Lip Liner by Haus Labs. This creamy, demi-matte, highly pigmented lip liner offers a weightless formula and skip-free, opaque application. RESURGENCE OF THE ROCKSTAR offers the precision of a liner with the versatility, texture, and comfort of a lipstick.

lgPLEOlYMuoUPVZBvH.webp

• Like 2
  • LMAO 16
  • YAAAS 1

Lucas

A lot of people are saying it could be a BTW 2.0, what songs from BTW would BTW 2.0 sound like? Electric Chapel?

ARTPOPKISS
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

We're more likely to get RESURGENCE OF THE ROCKSTAR Lip Liner by Haus Labs. This creamy, demi-matte, highly pigmented lip liner offers a weightless formula and skip-free, opaque application. RESURGENCE OF THE ROCKSTAR offers the precision of a liner with the versatility, texture, and comfort of a lipstick.

lgPLEOlYMuoUPVZBvH.webp

Wait why does lowkey kinda eat:messga:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • LMAO 2

ARTPOPKISS
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

A lot of people are saying it could be a BTW 2.0, what songs from BTW would BTW 2.0 sound like? Electric Chapel?

I think I might die if gaga did electric chapel 2.0 it's my fav BTW song:messga:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • YAAAS 2

Lucas
13 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

I think I might die if gaga did electric chapel 2.0 it's my fav BTW song:messga:

It's my favorite song from the album too :hug: masterpiece!

• Like 1

ARTPOPKISS
18 minutes ago, Lucas said:

It's my favorite song from the album too :hug: masterpiece!

Omg were twinning:kara:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • YAAAS 1

ARTPOPKISS

Are we 100 percent sure this isn't the album title cause its so album title material:trollga:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • YAAAS 1

JgHaus78

“I’ve been listening to Rock music since I was a little girl growling up in manhattan. I used to put on that leather jacket and walk past the marques and believed it was me. This music changed everything in the universe in the magnitude of my heart.” 
Serious Lady Gaga GIF by Apple Music

• LMAO 6

kenmonster

and she once said she dont wanna be the next madonna, she wanna be the next iron maiden, im totally here for it!

• YAAAS 1