music news

Shakira announces new album - Out March 22nd

Stef

Featured Posts

dit
2 hours ago, Sir said:

While the other girls release their new albooms, we got 🖤👹👽🐀💄:alsemanche:

We are FED! don't be ungrateful! did you forget about Gaga's Nurtec sponsorship?!!!?!?!?!! How DARE you ignore all she gave us like nurtec sponsorship, emojis and promise of Chromatica Film! these are good enough ok?! 

Spoiler

:alsemanche:

• LMAO 1

CherryPi3
3 hours ago, M i K E Y said:

Must be nice getting announcements :traumatica:

We’ve been waiting 7 years for a new album since her last one, El Dorado, so yes it’s about time The Wolf Pack gets an announcement of a new album :messga:

Although I’m low-key upset that we only get 8 new songs and the other 8 are the 7 previously released singles since 2022 and a remix :cryga:

Edited by CherryPi3

River

She should have title it Las Mujeres Ya No Pagan Impuestos :icant:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • LMAO 4

M i K E Y
11 minutes ago, CherryPi3 said:

We’ve been waiting 7 years for a new album since her last one, El Dorado, so yes it’s about time The Wolf Pack gets an announcement of a new album :messga:

Although I’m low-key upset that we only get 8 new songs and the other 8 are the 7 previously released singles since 2022 and a remix :cryga:

Didn’t know that so it’s more than deserved :kara: hope you’ll get more music frequently in the future 

I’m just impatient about Gaga :bionic:

• YAAAS 1

Reject False Icons

I knew it was going to be a compilation of her past hits streak :lolly: and a few new songs, and it’s ok they had to be compiled somewhere , she’s done that with El Dorado.

I didn’t think she would be so successful releasing only singles for like 2 years but a good divorce story sells like crazy if you know how to capitalize it, and she slayed it, when I thought it would be a Smile situation, she reversed completely, although I miss a bit her concept albums :messga:

King of the Fall

Does she even age?

2024 is really going to be a good year for high profile releases.

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite