Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is LG7 in the making or finishing process?

Controversiaga

Which   

228 members have voted

1. 1. Which

• Making
    • Finishing

Featured Posts

buzzkill
41 minutes ago, Killa said:

she teased chromatica with studio pics at least one year before. It's very simple, if she doesn't release now, it's due to next year. I'm sorry it's best we don't hype ourselves too much. I think it's coming soon, there's talk of this album for a while now. But with her who knows what everything means, and with such contrasting clues all the time... I'm going to throw it out there, it's more than half done, not more than that

she's always a four years hiatus and i dont think this will change by now. its coming this year.

• Like 1

Killa

There weren't as many captions from the studio in one go, for chromatica, that's true. But there were some couple weeks where you'd get a photo and then some teasing from producers. (for chromatica)

Besides i remember very well the whole IG filled with Eli Russel's infamous photoshoot. 

Just saying... maybe she just started teasing and that tweet about potions taking time was to be taken literally 

• Thanks 1

buzzkill
3 minutes ago, Killa said:

There weren't as many captions from the studio in one go, for chromatica, that's true. But there were some couple weeks where you'd get a photo and then some teasing from producers. (for chromatica)

Besides i remember very well the whole IG filled with Eli Russel's infamous photoshoot. 

Just saying... maybe she just started teasing and that tweet about potions taking time was to be taken literally 

oh was that eli russel photoshoot some scrapped project? i really dont remember what that was meant for. i really loved that aesthetically speaking

• Thanks 1

TimotheeChalamet
39 minutes ago, Babylon Dynasty said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZV5eHJLeSM/?hl=es

idk if y'all remember this post... idk if this was teasing already but I feel this was not a random post. It's from january of 2022 btw.

No, it's too old. Most likely just a fun picture or some inspiration for writing

GagaGame
2 hours ago, Ophelia said:

Obviously finishing, she wouldn't post that much if we were months ahead of the annoucement. 

The pics are old, even her face has looked slightly fuller during recent Vegas sightings.

IT'S COMING!

b42c73337b7ad0ac7d5ac031c1b7fdce.gif

Chromatica says hi

"I live halfway between reality and fantasy at all times"

Babylon Dynasty
35 minutes ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

No, it's too old. Most likely just a fun picture or some inspiration for writing

I believe she was already thinking about the sound maybe?

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖
  • Like 3

Nycboy
2 hours ago, Reality said:

She’s been in the studio since November, and for all we know she could’ve been there before then too.

We also don’t know when any of these pictures were taken either. For example, the video she posted a couple of days ago was actually from a couple of weeks ago. 

I truly don’t think she’d be teasing us this much if the album was still months away. We know that Gaga can stay quiet and out of the spotlight if she wants to, so she’s actively communicating with us that the album is coming.

How do we know when the video was from?

Nycboy
2 hours ago, SpadesToStart said:

It makes no sense for her to incite so much hype if something weren’t coming within the next month. She’s been posting like every other day.

I agree with this 100%. She’s been so silent on new music since the release of Chromatica almost 4 years ago. If she posted one studio pic, I’d say LG7 could come within a year. But since she posted so many teasers, I think she’s hyping up a release very soon. Otherwise why would she post like that? Let’s also remember that her IG posts are very intentional. Whether she’s posting about Vegas or a movie or haus labs, ALL her posts are promoting something. This is no different. It’s not 2013 when she’d use IG or Twitter to actually give us a real time glimpse into what she did that day. 

Reality
16 minutes ago, Nycboy said:

How do we know when the video was from?

She's wearing the same shirt as the one in this photo

IMG-1277.jpg&xs=1&xtz=360&xuuid=aed5c568

🃏🖤👹

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
2 hours ago, Babylon Dynasty said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZV5eHJLeSM/?hl=es

idk if y'all remember this post... idk if this was teasing already but I feel this was not a random post. It's from january of 2022 btw.

I say this all of the time. She knew the theme and general direction likely had a few songs written at this point. I think actual recording and instrumentation started in October and she’s in the finalizing stages. Still banking on March single and June album. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Babylon Dynasty
27 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I say this all of the time. She knew the theme and general direction likely had a few songs written at this point. I think actual recording and instrumentation started in October and she’s in the finalizing stages. Still banking on March single and June album. 

I feel the same way, TCBT era was full of those black hearts and she would talks about her artistry in a different way around that time. 

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
2 minutes ago, Babylon Dynasty said:

I feel the same way, TCBT era was full of those black hearts and she would talks about her artistry in a different way around that time. 

Yup. Also the Chromatica ball film post which was in B/W and referenced a special project - I don’t think she was ready to talk about it as an “album” yet as we’d be nagging her even longer lol 

• Like 2