Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Taylor Gets Dragged On TikTok

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

The only way you could feasibly distinguish the two, I guess, would be that the VMAs are decided by fans, whereas the Grammys are decided by committee, so Gaga giving a shoutout to her fans in that moment might not be quite as bad? Lol idk

Tbh I think even Taylor felt some kind of way about it. She was like a wilting flower standing up there announcing her album. Not at all excited about it, it felt kinda awkward

don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm just HelloHangoverz from the block
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

tyler k
1 minute ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Idk if Gaga stans can convincingly maintain that announcing her new album at an award show was self-centered without also calling this out tho 

I don't feel like the VMAs are as important/serious to the GP or the music industry as the Grammys are tho

and besides, it was fine when Swiftiana did at the VMAs for Midnights, it was gaggy, unexpected, etc.

but now it's gotten so tired. she's released how many albums in the last year and a half? you can tell on Miley and Olivia's faces when they're clapping after she announces the album - it's such a forced fake smile they're all so over it too lol 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 2

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, tyler k said:

I don't feel like the VMAs are as important/serious to the GP or the music industry as the Grammys are tho

and besides, it was fine when Swiftiana did at the VMAs for Midnights, it was gaggy, unexpected, etc.

but now it's gotten so tired. she's released how many albums in the last year and a half? you can tell on Miley and Olivia's faces when they're clapping after she announces the album - it's such a forced fake smile they're all so over it too lol 

Fair enough, makes sense to me.

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Different how tho? I’m not saying you’re wrong, I’m just curious to hear your opinion. Obv the VMAs are less prestigious, but what else makes this different? 

At that time , Gaga had only released 2 albums within a standard timeframe, as opposed to Swift who has released 8 (new album will be 9th) albums since 2019 including her rerecordings.

On top of that, she and her current relationship are everywhere, not to mention she's so overrated while Gaga is not. 

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz
1 minute ago, tyler k said:

She seems to release an album for every two re-releases to keep the hype going, so I feel like this will be her last one before the inevitable PR hiatus to safeguard from a general public Taylor Swift fatigue

• Like 2

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Maxine Puth said:

Is it that serious :traumatica:

Yes 

Just For Laughs Falling GIF

Ladle Ghoulash
Just now, BlingNotTheMusic said:

At that time , Gaga had only released 2 albums within a standard timeframe, as opposed to Swift who has released albums 8 (new album will be 9th) albums since 2019 including her rerecordings.

On top of that, she and her current relationship are everywhere, not to mention she's so overrated while Gaga is not. 

In the context of her already arguably overexposed image, I def see where you’re coming from. Believe me, I’m as fckn tired of hearing about her all the time as you are lolol

• Like 2
  • Love 1

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Girl, what do “progressive social movements” have to do with Taylor Swift being criticized or dragged? 

It's literally the same way I feel when I hear Taylor start talking about feminism :icant:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3

HelloHangoverz
Just now, Ladle Ghoulash said:

In the context of her already arguably overexposed image, I def see where you’re coming from. Believe me, I’m as fckn tired of hearing about her all the time as you are lolol

Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Keep on keepin on, we'e got one more album and two more re-releases until she changes tack and pulls a Rihanna on that fanbase. We'll be eatin

• YAAAS 2
  • Sad 1

Ladle Ghoulash
2 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Keep on keepin on, we'e got one more album and two more re-releases until she changes tack and pulls a Rihanna on that fanbase. We'll be eatin

Def not a Swift hater, just more in the “I think she’s pretty severely overrated” camp. Enjoyed folklore, evermore, 1989, and Fearless, but didn’t really enjoy Midnights. If Tortured Poets Subcommittee for the Funding and Preservation of the Written and Spoken Word clicks with me, I won’t be as salty about her sticking around a little longer.

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4

HelloHangoverz

Def a Swift hater

me too sis :hug:

• LMAO 2

Ladle Ghoulash
1 minute ago, HelloHangoverz said:

me too sis :hug:

I try to be fair, but she’s so vanilla and self-absorbed :bradley:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ladle Ghoulash
7 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

It's literally the same way I feel when I hear Taylor start talking about feminism :icant:

Taylor Swift: Somehow, the main character of feminism and the sole victim of misogyny

• LMAO 3

HelloHangoverz

I try to be fair, but she’s so vanilla and self-absorbed :bradley:

I just think it's funny to play a swift hater like....I'm just parodying it really. I tried listening to Red TV all the way through and all the tracks were blending into one past All Too Well. I like Timeless from Speak Now TV. I was excited for Enchanted but mama was on testosterone it sounds like in the years between the original and TV, so I'll stick to that

• Like 1