💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Daily seems too censored lately

NymphetaGold

Featured Posts

BabylonChristmas
31 minutes ago, NymphetaGold said:

Well I mean... What are you expecting from an online forum? An essay on sunday services?

Yes :excuseu: Hallelujer, praise Gaga, amen!

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

Ultimecia

The only issue I ever had with moderation was the excessive closing of threads discussing the ethics of the Nurtec Ad the day it was released.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
34 minutes ago, NymphetaGold said:

Well then be coherent while doing it!

The katy perry topic talked about how katycats suffer long periods of time without music and how lucky we are for being little monsters and not katy cats. How can it be toxic?

And WHY was my topic on a twitter insider rumour deleted and on the same day another one about the same exact things wasnt?

The mods closing that down was completely consistent. They have a pretty firm no flamebait policy.

(I should know, I break it all the time!)

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • LMAO 1

Stef
4 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

The only issue I ever had with moderation was the excessive closing of threads discussing the ethics of the Nurtec Ad the day it was released.

multiple threads closed? Or just one?

I can see why multiple would be closed, especially when the thread posts would be best suited as conversation in a thread that may already exist. 

Edited by Stef
Signature loading… 👹🖤

Ultimecia
3 minutes ago, Stef said:

multiple threads closed? Or just one?

I can see why multiple would be closed, especially when the thread posts would be best suited as conversation in a thread that may already exist. 

Basically all of them if I recall correctly, it felt like we were not allowed to discuss the topic.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

Charmz

I’ve had two threads closed in the last few days. :bradley: 

I do get the sense they are being more strict for some reason. It’s the era between eras and it’s messy and full of rumors.

IMG-0496.jpg

Always & Forever, 🧚🏻‍♂️🦉CHARMZ🦉🧚🏻‍♂️

PartySick
24 minutes ago, artdoll said:

You mangy Floridian, how dare you. :samanthac:

Takes one to know one, fellow Florida trog :neyde:

💚
  • LMAO 2

PartySick
12 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

I remember that :air:

We were trying our best to balance keeping the site hate free and behind the scenes we were like "wtf is she doing I hate her omfg" :ladyhaha:

In the end, I was pretty ok with it though. It's something she uses to mitigate pain she's spoken about for years.

💚

PartySick
5 minutes ago, Charmz said:

I’ve had two threads closed in the last few days. :bradley: 

The record is 10. Give @artdoll something to do :lolly:

💚
  • LMAO 1

Quentin

One time Admin made a thread with the flair 'news' but it was for GGD merch, I made a post that was 'and that's news?' with a gif of Haroon saying 'brb hennies I'm gonna give this messy bitch a wp' and my message got deleted... I thought it would have been funny 🥹

Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • LMAO 5

HelloHangoverz

I'm living for this warning point confessional :ladyhaha:

don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm just HelloHangoverz from the block
  • LMAO 2

Flippy
50 minutes ago, PartySick said:

You gotta make a support thread to ask these questions. Otherwise your thread will just be locked 'cause it can cause mess.

Xoxo, a kinda-not-mod-but-also-a-mod

King

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

• FATCAT locked this topic
FATCAT

Anyone wanting to discuss my or other mods decisions can easily make a support thread. Thanks!

Purr more, hiss less.