💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga Daily seems too censored lately

NymphetaGold

Featured Posts

NymphetaGold

I just saw a naive topic on Katy Perry new releases, it was closed down because some adm thought it to be a comparison between pop stars. I mean, whether it was or not I guess that's not the point. The point actually is why are opinion topics being closed like this?

Or even my topic about a twitter rumour regarding LG7 that being deleted because it was "fake" and hours after another one with the exact info wasn't deleted...

You guys are taking this whole thing too seriously, we come here to have fun and waste time spilling the tea, gossiping or whatever.

You're dfntly ruining this experience.

https://imgur.com/onKFi4m 

Edited by NymphetaGold
<3
  • Like 11
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 5

Babylon Dynasty

I wanted to say this for a long time now tbh. I hope this one isn't deleted.

edit: I'm talking specificaly about the rumours.

Edited by Babylon Dynasty
Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖
  • Like 4

Roughhouse Dandy

The Katy thread seems a bit much but I didn't read what it inevitably devolved into. 

Tbh I welcome the moderation. The messiness and unnecessary threads can get annoying fast. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

NymphetaGold
1 minute ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

The Katy thread seems a bit much but I didn't read what it inevitably devolved into. 

Tbh I welcome the moderation. The messiness and unnecessary threads can get annoying fast. 

Well I mean... What are you expecting from an online forum? An essay on sunday services?

Edited by NymphetaGold
<3
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

KillerMonster

I think the GGD mods are doing a fantastic job keeping the site more positive and less toxic. I remember how messy this place was years ago. 

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Stef

Hmm, can’t really comment without context. What went on in the Katy thread? Was it created for the purpose of comparing in a flamebaity way? Or was it a genuine opinion thread with no ulterior motive :ally: 

Threads on this forum tend to descend into murky waters quite quickly so sometimes that can spur the mods on. 

Also for what it’s worth, I don’t see this one lasting more than a few mins :air: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Thanks 2

TheSine

What's wrong with trying to prevent misinformation and toxicity from spreading?

🖤TheSine🖤
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Stef

Side note: This forum was a cesspool for toxicity back in the day. I very vividly remember a moderator by the name of Emma, who became quite close with Gaga and her team, who came on here one day and basically tore this entire site a new one over their malicious behaviour during ARTPOP era, and how badly it affected Gaga to the point where she stopped visiting the site. If i was Admin, that would definitely motivate me to get in new mods/train existing mods and set strict guidelines. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

dit

I think u are referring to my thread right?! I didn't compare Katy or Gaga. It was about fan bases. I said at least we as Gaga fans get more releases :( It was supposed to be positive (although calling the Katy Kats "flops" maybe was the issue here :fan: ) but I thank u for defending me! 

That said, I trust and like @FATCAT so maybe he predict my thread will create an issue? I'm not sure so I will respect that decision. He allows a lot of my threads to live even if maybe they can be a messy so I love him for that :heart: 

• Like 3

Roughhouse Dandy
4 minutes ago, NymphetaGold said:

Well I mean... What are you expecting from an online forum? An essay on sunday services?

bad girls club judi GIF by RealityTVGIFs

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

artdoll

After seeing the thread in question, I don't believe it added anything to the conversation? Besides insulting another fanbase(?) - There's no need to bring down one fanbase (or artist, for that matter) to uplift ourselves or our own.

However, if you have any questions, please make a thread in the Support section! :holdmyhand:

Edited by artdoll
。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

NymphetaGold
Just now, TheSine said:

What's wrong with trying to prevent misinformation and toxicity from spreading?

Well then be coherent while doing it!

The katy perry topic talked about how katycats suffer long periods of time without music and how lucky we are for being little monsters and not katy cats. How can it be toxic?

And WHY was my topic on a twitter insider rumour deleted and on the same day another one about the same exact things wasnt?

<3
  • Like 1

David Ward
2 minutes ago, Stef said:

Side note: This forum was a cesspool for toxicity back in the day. I very vividly remember a moderator by the name of Emma, who became quite close with Gaga and her team, who came on here one day and basically tore this entire site a new one over their malicious behaviour during ARTPOP era, and how badly it affected Gaga to the point where she stopped visiting the site. If i was Admin, that would definitely motivate me to get in new mods/train existing mods and set strict guidelines. 

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

• FATCAT locked this topic