Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Gaga Get Another Half Time Performance? Do You Want To?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

KillerMonster

Gaga can literally do anything. Some of y’all underestimate her power. I can easily see her doing another Super Bowl soon.

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

JorgeX

NFL is running out of iconic artists to do the halftime, so Gaga doing it again sounds super fair

Edited by JorgeX
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Roughhouse Dandy

I definitely see her going for another round in like a decade or two. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

TortureMeOnReplay
3 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

I dont think she released enough material or hits since then to create a new show. She only released one album since then, with one hit, and shallow. I would like her to be a guest though.

She could try singing anything from ARTPOP :ladyhaha: but we all know miss girl would perform her Jazz music just to spite LMs

1 hour ago, Controversiaga said:

I don’t even think Ari has room in her setlist for rain on me tbh . Aris other singles are bigger hits

You're not keeping in mind the fact that Ariana is tired of performing half of her discography at this point

artdoll
4 hours ago, faysalaaa1 said:

I dont think she released enough material or hits since then to create a new show. She only released one album since then, with one hit, and shallow. I would like her to be a guest though.

I don't think this is true or necessarily fair. Since her Super Bowl performance, Gaga's dropped two #1's, Shallow & Rain On Me, and had other hits like ARUTW & INLA. She's even had more moderate hits like Stupid Love, The Cure, Hold My Hand, etc. -- She could also incorporate old songs like Bloody Mary that have seen a recent resurgence! Ga's totally got the repertoire for another show! :vegas:

Edited by artdoll
。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

EGOT2027

i always had hope elton would do one and she would be a special guest but i think that time has passed 

• Like 2

julz

I dont think she will do it again if given the chance. Sure she can surpass most likely the original Super Bowl performance...but she moves on and try other new things. Also, her super bowl is already iconic and for the books...so having another one may lessen the impact of the first. 

NATAH
4 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Ga doesn’t network like Bey does.

ooooh she absolutely does!! we just don't see it most of the time chile

mother, what must i do?

LateToCult
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

ooooh she absolutely does!! we just don't see it most of the time chile

Admin on the prowl. Let me delete, chile:air: 

Edited by LateToCult
  • LMAO 2

LG7 time now

She can do better than the first, and she has other major hits AND hits that are coming. So YES. :firega:

Dennis

I doubt it, but she has a few songs popular with the GP that she could properly perform (some of these were included as short snippets in 2017):

Paparazzi (very well known and popular)

LoveGame (same)

Alejandro

The Edge of Glory

Applause

Shallow

Rain On Me

Edited by Dennis

Sarah H

I don't think she'd do another one. It would be pretty hard to top what she's already done. Not saying she couldn't but it would be hard. 

faysalaaa
7 hours ago, artdoll said:

I don't think this is true or necessarily fair. Since her Super Bowl performance, Gaga's dropped two #1's, Shallow & Rain On Me, and had other hits like ARUTW & INLA. She's even had more moderate hits like Stupid Love, The Cure, Hold My Hand, etc. -- She could also incorporate old songs like Bloody Mary that have seen a recent resurgence! Ga's totally got the repertoire for another show! :vegas:

I still disagree though! I did say she had two hits (SHallow & Rain On Me), but what will the rest of the setlist be? She wont perform more than one slow songs, so ARUTW & INLA wont be included because we have shallow. And Stupid Love, The Cure, and Hold My Hand are not Super Bowl worthy, she only needs to perform her mega hits.

Red

I lowkey want her to have another one and not perform any song from ARTPOP again just for the meltdowns in here :ladyhaha:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

pachinko
11 hours ago, Controversiaga said:

I don’t even think Ari has room in her setlist for rain on me tbh . Aris other singles are bigger hits

Telephone wasn’t a big hit either and Gaga performed it.